Part 50

Later during the day:
Aryan came to Abhigya. He questioned them. Abhi looked on tensed.
Pragya told him that they didn't tell Rhea anything.
But seeing Abhi's tensed face, they both understood that he did.
Pragya:"why did you do that? Ranbir specifically said not to tell anyone."

Abhi:"it came out Pragya. And for how long were we going to hide it?"
Aryan:"until she gets better. You promised Ranbir but couldn't fulfill it at all."
Abhi:"she was insisting, Pragya. I had to tell her for her to back out."

Aryan:"did she back out? No. Instead now, she will get more chance to hurt Prachi once she is back."
Abhi:"she won't."
Aryan, angrily:"oh she will, Chief. You didn't realise that you are again getting manipulated by them. Open your eyes before they destroy everything."
He left angrily saying this.

Pragya:"why did you have to tell Aliya and Rhea?"
Abhi:"at least you understand. Rhea had to know so that she back off."
Pragya:"what if it goes the opposite way?"
Abhi:"we are here right? We will handle both of them."
Pragya was still tensed though. Ranbir has specifically said that no-one should know about her medical issues.

Later, in the evening:
Pranbir were getting ready. Prachi was continuously asking him what he planned but he refused to tell her. In the end she abandoned.
She opted for a jean and blouse but the problem was her neck.
She was trying to put a scarf but it wasn't helping. Ranbir chuckled seeing her failed attempts.
He came to her and took the scarf from her hands.

Ranbir:"don't bother... no-one will notice it."
Prachi:"it's clearly evident, Ranbir."
Ranbir:"yeah but it doesn't matter. No-one will see them except me tonight."
She nodded after thinking about it and left the scarf.

They came in the lobby and one of the staff member handed Ranbir a card.

They left the hotel and walked in the woods using torches.
Prachi held his hand tightly while they were going there. She did like being in the dark but not where anything could come out of nowhere.

Prachi:"Mr. Kohli, you don't have the intention to leave me here in the woods alone, right?"
He knew she was trying to distract herself from the fear, so he also played along.
Ranbir:"how did you know? This itself was the idea. Damn."

Prachi looked away childishly.
Ranbir noticed the gaslights on the ground and knew they reached.
They turned off their torches as they take in the view.
There were preparations for a star gazing night. Small blankets were laid down on the ground with a picnic basket next to it.
And the whole area was illuminated by the gaslights as a guide to the guests.

Prachi:"star gazing...."
He nodded yes to her. She excitedly looked at him.

Pranbir excitedly took their places on one of the blankets.
Ranbir saw how Prachi's eyes were lit up with excitement and happiness. He knew she would love this.

As everyone took their places, the staff members turned off the gaslights. It was completely dark, only illuminated by stars and the moon.
They both laid down on the blanket, facing the sky. Prachi moved Ranbir's hand so that she put her head on his arm.
He let her do what she wanted and smilingly pulled her closer.

Ranbir: 'Prachi, how did you start liking all the lights?' He was referring to her room and now this.
Prachi:' Well, I used to lock myself in a dark room during the initial days. Only the lights from outside were peeking in. I found it beautiful and it was calming amongst all the thoughts that I was having.
Then I searched for Led/Neon lights and got them. I always liked it after that.'

Ranbir: 'It's truly beautiful.'
Prachi: 'Everything looks more beautiful in lights. You can see every colour and shape, you see everything.'
Ranbir: 'True.'
They both turned to the sky.