Part 68

Ranbir:"that is the truth. I never love her, how can I love someone who tried to kill her own sister?
She just assumes things which are not real. It has always been Prachi for me."

Rhea, hurt:"it doesn't matter even if he doesn't love me. I do and i will get him. This Prachi cannot have him."

Prachi:"i don't have him, Rhea. You need to understand that he is also a person. He has feelings and sentiments as well."

Rhea:"you just shut up. Everything is your fault. Why did you have to come in our lives?
You ruined and snatched everything from me."

Prachi:"no, i didn't."
Ranbir's lawyer:"Miss Mehra, please elaborate what Mrs. Kohli had snatched from you."
He also signed Prachi to let her speak.

Rhea, angrily:"first stop calling her Mrs. Kohli. She shouldn't have that right."

Lawyer, playing along with her:"ok, what did Prachi do?"
Rhea:"she snatched my mom, dad, everything and lastly Ranbir."

Lawyer:"but Miss Rhea, your parents are also hers. You are twins."

Rhea, laughed sarcastically:"she? My twin? From which angle?
I don't actually believe she is."

Lawyer, also sarcastically:"she is."
Rhea, noticing her sarcasm, grew even more angrier:"That's my parents' fault.
They shouldn't have brought her along."

Lawyer:"so you are trying to say that you hate your twin sister?"
Aliya tried to warn Rhea not to answer but Rhea didn't care at this point.

Rhea:"hate? It's more than hate. I despise her to the core. And Ranbir has to do the same.
I mean look at her, she doesn't deserve him.
She doesn't match his high standards.
She is in depression, wasn't even talking properly few weeks ago...
That girl doesn't deserve my Ranbir. How come she survive two months without trying to kill herself is a question to me?"

Ranbir, angrily:"Rhea...."
Prachi's eyes moved to the ground as she thought about the time that she actually was thinking about it.
Ranbir's lawyer signed him to keep calm, and let her speak.
Because the more she speaks, the more she is getting trapped.

Rhea's defense lawyer wasn't doing anything at this point. It was useless as Rhea wasn't even listening to him.

Ranbir's lawyer:"so Miss Rhea, if i understand properly, you do want Mrs. Prachi dead."
Rhea:"yes, yes and yes. Only then Ranbir will be mine."

Lawyer:"and you also tried to kill her on several occasions but was unsuccessful."
Rhea:"I did everything to throw you out of our lives but no. Everything that you mentioned before. Tried to kill her, everything but she is still here.
And i won't hesitate to do it even now."

She tried to get down the box but couldn't, obviously there were police officers there.
Ranbir's lawyer:"as you can see, your honour, she herself confessed everything, every single accusation. And said that she will try again and again.
Also, it can clearly be seen how obsessed she is with Mr. Ranbir Kohli, she mentioned him almost in her every sentence.
My request is to punish as severely as possible, that person who tried to kill her twin sister and doesn't even regret it.
I rest my case."

He went back to sit while Ranbir helped Prachi out of the box. Rhea fumed seeing them together.
The judge thought about everything.

Rhea:"that's not right. I didn't do anything wrong. I just want my love."
Judge:"that's enough now."
Rhea, insanely:"Ranbir is just mine."

Judge:"enough."
She had to stay quiet after that.
Judge:"based on her confession and all the crimes, she did. Mrs. Aliya Khanna, since you have been part of all her plans, you are condemned for lifetime's jail, with no visits.
And for Miss. Rhea Mehra, it's clearly seen that she needs help to overcome her obsession of someone. We will sent her for treatment and after her treatment, she will be sentenced to lifetime jail as well."