Part 58

Disgust was the only thing in everyone's eyes. They were disgusted by her actions and words coming from her.

Rhea, angrily:"i did kill her. What's wrong in wanting my love?
I wanted Ranbir, he was mine and she snatched him away from me.
I did everything, everything to make her go away. I dir her accident, made deal with her and made everyone believe that she cheated Ranbir."

They all looked on while Aliya tried to stop her.
Rhea:"you guys stupidly believed that she did. They didn't do anything. I planned everything. First time, Ranbir's trust broke and i thought i finally won, but no."

The guilt feeling within Ranbir surged again. Although Pranbir already sorted it out and moved on, he will still feel guilty for not trusting and doubting their love.

Rhea, angrily:"they had to be back together, i didn't have any option left."
Abhi came to her and slapped her. Rhea looked at him shocked.

Rhea, shocked:"Dad...."
Abhi:"what Dad? I can't believe this... (he pointed towards Rhea) this is my daughter.
Aren't you ashamed even for a bit?
You killed someone and now proudly accepting it too.
Pragya said that she was stupid to believe you, no. I was the biggest fool."

Rhea, teary-eyed:"so Prachi actually succeeded in snatching everything that's mine."
Abhi, shouting:"shut up.... Just shut up."

Aliya wanted to interfere but Abhi scolded her as well.
Abhi:"you supported her in everything. You saved her every time, Aliya."
Aliya stayed quiet.

Rhea:"why are you scolding Buji? She was the only one who loved me truly. She supported me because she loves me. And i did everything because I love Ranbir."
Abhi, shouting:"that's not love...."
Rhea:"it is my love."
Abhi approached her to slap her once again but Aliya stopped him.
Aliya:"please Bhai."
Pragya pulled Aliya to the side and rebuked her.

Pragya:"it's your fault as well that you corrupted her mind. And this is between a father and his daughter, don't interfere."
Aliya stared at Pragya angrily.

Ranbir had enough of their drama. He came to Rhea and held her arms. He pulled her to the garden where Rhea had prepared the wooden logs.

They all followed Ranbir confused.
Ranbir, emotionless:"now that everyone knows your true colours, no-one is going to stop me."

He made her stand in front of the wooden logs.
Ranbir, monotonously:"you wanted to get married to me here, right? Now see what i do..."

He took a wooden log.
Ranbir:"i only have spite and disgust for you. Nothing more than that."
He threw the log on he ground with all his force that it broke around her.

Rhea closed her eyes in fear while everyone was looking at them. No-one tried to stop Ranbir except Aliya. But Abhi held her hands tightly and didn't let her go.

Ranbir:"what have you said about Prachi? She doesn't deserve to be with me..... she snatched everything from you...
Wrong, wrong , wrong. You had been a bitch since the beginning with her. You hurt her loads of time, now it's your time. You don't deserve anyone's love, you used your parents to get what you wanted, you weren't even a good daughter."

He threw one log once again. Rhea covered her ears and her eyes went closed in fear.
Ranbir:"this is for making me believe that she cheated on me. You made me see that, tortured Prachi. You are such a heartless bitch."
One more log. Rhea tried to leave but Ranbir didn't let her.

Ranbir:"this for making everyone hate her... you were jealous of her and you should be. You are nothing compared to Prachi.
She is everything and you, absolutely nothing.
One more log.

He counted all her crimes and at each one, he was throwing the logs on the ground. Some were falling on her feet, hurting them. But she couldn't move. She knew his anger was beyond limit.

And finally after throwing the last piece. He looked at scared face. Rhea opened her eyes to find that the wood pieces surrounded her.

Ranbir:"we ignite fire to burn evils, let's do it today as well."
Aryan threw the match stick at Ranbir.
He turned it on and proceeded to throw it to the log pieces.

Ranbir:"you brought this upon yourself."
They all turned tensed for a second wondering if Ranbir was actually going to do that or was he just scaring her.

All their doubts were cleared once Ranbir let go the stick and it fell on the wood. Fire lit up around Rhea.
Abhi released Aliya's hand in shock.
She rushed to Ranbir and Rhea followed by Aryan.

Aryan went only to pull Ranbir away from the fire.
Aliya, worriedly:"Rhea...."
Rhea, crying and scared:"Buji, please help.... Stop the fire."
Aliya:"yes yes..." she looked around to find the hoss but didn't find it.
No-one came forward to help.

Rhea pulled her dress upstairs so that it doesn't catch fire. She started coughing and felt her feet burning.

She screamed in pain.
Aliya, to Ranbir:"stop this. Doing all this drama won't bring Prachi back."
Ranbir didn't react to her at all.

For the first time, even Pragya didn't feel any pain for Rhea. Her pain was only for Prachi.
Rhea was screaming in pain as the fire touched her feet.
At the same time, they heard the police sirens. Kohlis got worried instantly.
Pallavi:"Ranbir, turn it off. Police is coming."
But he wasn't listening.

The officer in charge of Prachi's case came there. He also saw the scenes and then only, there was a shower of water from the hoss.
The EM did it using the hoss from upstairs.

Rhea hugged Aliya and complaint about her burnt feet.
Officer:"Miss Mehra, you are under arrest for attempt on murder of Mrs Prachi Kohli. Handcuff her."
He ordered another officer.

They obeyed the order and handcuffed her.
Aliya:"what about Ranbir? You witnessed everything from your own eyes."
Officer:"yes i did and i heard your niece as well what all she did.
If i wasn't bounded by law, i would have let that happen.
Take her away."

Rhea:"Buji please.... Don't let them."
Officer:"ohh, i almost forgot, you are under arrest as well, Mrs Aliya, for being her partner in crime, or should i said the main one for plotting everything."

Aliya looked in shocked.
Aliya:"but i wasn't aware for this one."
Officer:"and just like you said, not for this one, means you were for every other time."
The officer handcuffed Aliya also and pulled both to their cars.

Rhea had difficulties to walk but she had to, there was no-one to care for her anymore. They all hated her for her actions.

Sushma Aunty came to Pragya.
Pragya:"i don't feel anything for her, no pain, no regrets, no pity, no nothing. Is that wrong?"
Sushma Aunty:"no, she became so vicious that there is no love left."
She consoled Pragya.

Vikram cane to Ranbir.
Vikram:"we should stop the autopsy, we already know now."
Abhi also agreed to him.
Ranbir, emotionless:"i am going to the hospital."
Aryan:"yes, it should be done by now."

Ranbir:"you stay here, Aryan."
Aryan nodded understandingly.

He was about to leave but Abhi stopped him.
Abhi:"i know you are angry with me but at least let us see her. Let Pragya see her daughter."
Ranbir turned to him.

Ranbir, still in the same tone:"do you think i am feeling anger right now?
Non, it's just empty...."
Everyone looked on sadly.

Ranbir:"We were alone the day we got married, no-one was there. Today also will be the same. I will go to her alone."
He left from there leaving everyone distraught.

——-
Hope you like this one.
And thank you for all the love guys❤️❤️❤️