Part 32

Prachi's room:
Both boys were sitting in the window seat, looking at a sleeping Prachi. They were lost in their thoughts.
Ranbir:'how can they do this? They are aware of her state and still... They both saw how Prachi threw Rhea out, what more do they want to know that Prachi doesn't want her here?'
Aryan:'They want their complete family to be together.'
Ranbir:'That's not possible. Not until, Rhea accepts the fact that I don't love her and will never be hers. Not until she stops hurting Prachi.'
Aryan:'And that will never happen. How will we tell Prachi about her staying here?'
Ranbir:'It's better that we are the one to tell her.'
Aryan agreed.

They both got lost in their thoughts once again. They were actually scared of Prachi's reaction.
Prachi started stirring and woke up. She noticed the boys and tried to catch their attention but they didn't see her.
Prachi:'R...Ranbir, A... Aryan....'
This caught Aryan's attention and he came to her happily. He hugged her joyfully. Ranbir smiled at the siblings duo.
Aryan, happily:'You don't know how long I waited for this..... I am so happy....'
He once again hugged her while Prachi smiled seeing his excitement.

Aryan, teasingly:'Doesn't she have a killer smile?'
Ranbir smiled at his words.
Aryan:'Look who am I asking... The one who is spell bound seeing her only.'
Ranbir glared at him while Prachi looked at Ranbir.
Ranbir:'You should be thankful that you are praising her, otherwise I would have punch you.'
Aryan:'You will punch me and you will leave unharmed?'
Prachi facepalmed herself seeing their banter. She held their wrist and pulled both on the bed.

She signed them to stop.
Aryan:'Yeah, you are diverting me from the real thing. Let me appreciate that she talked.'
He kissed her forehead.
Ranbir:'no pain, right?'
She nodded no but asked for water. Aryan helped her to drink it.

She took her phone and typed asking them why were they tensed.
Arbir exchanged looks. She signed them to tell her.
The boys started to tell what happened and how Rhea was going to stay here. Prachi sighed and looked sad hearing them.
Aryan:'But you have us right? We won't let her near you, if you don't want.'
Ranbir:'Yeah. She will not get to you.'
Prachi looked at the boys and signed them that she needed to use the washroom. She went there.

Aryan:'no reaction....'
Ranbir:'That's the worst.'
They were both tensed.
Sid came there.

Sid, to Aryan:'I am shifting to your room, there are not enough rooms with so many people here.'
Aryan:'but Ranbir?'
Ranbir:'It's ok, I will be here....'
He stopped as he knew Sid didn't like him being with Prachi for now.'
Sid:'Look Ranbir, i have nothing against you. It's just that we have seen Prachi breaking little by little in front of us, that's why I was apprehensive of letting you near her.
But Aryan was right, only you can help her. Just don't hurt her now. She loves you a lot.'
Ranbir happily nodded yes and hugged Sid.

Ranbir:'I am really sorry Sid, for everything.'
Sid, jokingly:'Even I want a public apology, in front of everyone....'
Aryan and Sid chuckled at that.
Ranbir:'I will do it.'
Sid:'No need, I am just joking. It was special for Prachi, keep it for her only.'
The 3 boys hugged each other.
Sid:'Even I am sorry that I made people beat you.

Ranbir:'I should thank you for that, at least Prachi showed that she cares for me.'
Sid:' She does a lot, even after everything. But now, we will forget everything.'
Ranbir agreed.
Sid:'Anyway, if possible keep Rhea away from me as well.'
Arbir agreed, Prachi came out and was surprised seeing them laughing and joking with each other like before.

Sid:'Prachi, don't you worry, I will not hurt Ranbir now. And I have forgiven him.... But you take your time. This duffer should suffer a little more.'
Ranbir nudged him while Aryan and Prachi smiled at them.

Aryan:'I will help Sid with his things, you stay with Prachi.'
Aryan and Sid left from there.

Ranbir approached Prachi. He touched her forehead checking her temperature. She still had a slight fever.
Ranbir:'I will give you medicines....'
Prachi nodded no to him.
Ranbir:'why are you hating medicines? You used to force me for medicines before.'
She took her phone and typed.
'I had to take a lot of them initially, that's why.'

Ranbir:'ok then, no medicines. But at least rest.'
She looked at him in the corner of her eye. He also noticed her and asked if she wanted something.
Her grumbling stomach beat her before she could explain.
Ranbir, smilingly:'you are hungry?'
She nodded yes cutely.
Ranbir:'I will make sandwiches for you.'
She nodded no, refusing the sandwiches.
Ranbir:'No hot chocolate, something else, please.'
Prachi looked away annoyed.
Ranbir, sighing:'If i make something else with chocolate, will you eat then?'
She looked at him questioningly and then nodded yes.
Ranbir:'Let's go then.'

In the kitchen,
Prachi signed him what he needed.
Ranbir:'I will find everything, you just sit there.' He pointed to the counter and as she was about to refuse, he himself placed her there.
Prachi looked at him.
Ranbir:'I will try, ok.m.'
He started to prepare things, he found chocolate, milk, eggs and was searching for flour.
He gave her a piece of chocolate to eat in the meantime.

Prachi signed him what was he searching. He told her.
Prachi, busy eating the chocolate:'t....top shelf.'
He looked at her and she also realised that she said it. She looked at a joyful Ranbir.
Ranbir, in his thoughts:'She is starting to talk by herself now.... Thank You, God.' He started making the pancakes happily.
Prachi was looking at him lovingly while he was making them.

Ranbir:'Thank you.'
He looked at her confused expressions.
Ranbir:'I know I look good and you want to tell me, that's why. Thank you for the compliment.''
Prachi looked away immediately which resulted into a laugh from Ranbir.
He handed a plate with some pancakes on it.
Ranbir:'Taste and let me know.'
She took a bite and he was waiting impatiently for her. She signed him that it was nice. She began eating properly and unknowingly, forwarded it to Ranbir for him to taste.
He smiled at her and ate happily from her hands.
Ranbir:'Actually it's good.'
Prachi finished only one pancake and handed the plate back to Ranbir.

Ranbir:'Let's take it for Aryan and Sid.' She nodded and hopped from the counter.
Rhea:'How romantic....'
Pranbir looked at her.
Rhea:'Kitchen date.....'
Ranbir:'Let's go, Prachi.'
Rhea:'How long are you going to ignore me, Ranbir? Because eventually you will have to come to me only.'
Ranbir:'Keep dreaming.'
Rhea:'Dreams will become reality very soon, i will make sure of it. How long will you bear Prachi? I know she didn't cheat on you but she doesn't deserve you. Look at her and look at you.....'

Prachi looked at the jug of water on the counter.
Rhea:'You will....'
She couldn't finish it as the content of the jug was spilled on her. Prachi threw the water on her. Ranbir was surprised but then bursted in laughter.
Rhea glared at him and then Prachi.

Rhea, angrily:'How dare you.....'
Ranbir:'This was to wake you up from your dream.' He held Prachi's hand and took her out of the kitchen.
Ranbir:'Good job, my beautiful wife.'
Prachi avoided him at all cost.

Aryan and Sid's room:
The other 2 boys also bursted in laughter hearing what Prachi did to Rhea, while eating the remaining pancakes.
Aryan, laughing:'I should have been there....'
Sid:'Definitely, we should have seen her face.'

Aryan:'Sister, well done.'
Prachi shook her head at their remarks.

——————-
Hope you guys like this one as well.
Thank you so much for all your lovely words ❤️❤️❤️