Part 59

Those who guessed that Prachi was alive.
Here you go.
And thank you loads for all your support and love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In the afternoon,
Pragya was holding Prachi's picture and crying when Abhi came there. He approached her and sat next to her.

Pragya: 'What did we do? We lost her because of our mistake only. First Kiara and now Prachi.'
Abhi: 'I am really sorry, Pragya. It was all my mistake.... everything. I could not be a good father, neither to Kiara, nor Prachi and even Rhea. I let her off for every mistake. It was all my fault.'

Pragya: 'Our repentance won't bring Prachi back. Whatever we do won't bring her back.'
They both cried remembering Prachi.

The other family members also joined them.
Pallavi: 'Don't know how Ranbir is going to handle himself, Vikram...'
Dida: 'He kept his mind busing in punishing Rhea but now realisation will start to dawn in.'
Vikram: 'We have to be with him. He needs us the most right now.'
Sushma Aunty and Aryan exchanged looks.

At the hospital,
Ranbir was sitting on the bench. He was staring at nothing in particular. Someone approached him and sat next to him. He handed Ranbir a glass of water.
He turned to see Purab.
Purab noticed his red and teary-eyes. He had been trying to control his tears but slowly, everything was going out of his control.
His tears started to flow uncontrollably as Purab hugged him.

Ranbir, sobbing: 'Why did Prachi have to suffer that much?I also hurt her a lot.'
Purab, consoling him: 'Shhh, Ranbir. I agree you hurt hurt but she forgave you. She wanted to be with you after you realised your mistake.'

Ranbir: 'Rhea hurt her because of me.....'
Purab: 'No, you won't blame yourself for that. Rhea had gone completely mad for you. You didn't encourage her even once. In fact you refused every single time.'

Ranbir: 'I couldn't protect her.... I am the worst husband possible, Chucks. The worst....'
Purab: 'No, no.'
Ranbir continued to cry as Purab hugged him. Purab knew that Ranbir had to let it out.

They had to break the hug as the doctor came to them.
Doctor: 'It's all done, Mr. Kohli. Please follow me. I will give you the report.'
Purab and Ranbir followed the doctor to his cabin.

Back at home:
Sushma Aunty and Aryan tried to feed everyone some food but they kept refusing. No-one wanted it, they were not hungry.
At the same time, Aryan's phone rang. He picked it up and it was Purab who informed him that they were coming back home.

Aryan, to everyone: 'Ranbir is coming back.'
They all looked on.
Aryan continued: 'with Prachi....'

They all were impatiently waiting for Ranbir. Purab was the first one to enter.
Aryan went to hug him and then Abhi.
Purab, seeing their sad and crying faces: 'Someone said right, we realise someone's value when we lose her.
You all hated Prachi for different reasons, didn't trust her and some didn't give her what she deserved. And now, look at you people. Tears and regret are written all over your faces.'

Everyone looked down in shame. Everyone was feeling guilty. His every word was true.
Purab: 'I hope you learnt the lesson and won't repeat it again because not everyone gets chance after chance.'
They all looked at him confused.

Purab: 'you all are getting another chance... don't ruin it this time.'
Vikram: 'What are you trying to say?'
Aryan: 'that Prachi is alive.'
Shock.... everyone was shocked hearing him.

Pragya came to him.
Pragya, unbelievingly: 'what did you say?'
Aryan, emotionally: 'She is alive, aunty.'

Pragya smiled, teary-eyed: 'Really?'
Aryan nodded yes.
Abhi: 'Where is she?'
Purab: 'Ranbir is bringing her soon.'
Pragya happily came to Abhi: 'She is alive.'
Abhigya hugged each other.

Everyone was relieved hearing that, the gloominess that surrounded them from 2 days was lifted and there was only relief.
Vikram: 'but Aryan, why did the police say that she was dead?'
Aryan: 'That was our only option to expose Rhea in front of Aunty and Chief.'

Aryan began telling them.
Flashback of what happened.

Rhea was talking to the goons on the phone just before leaving the restaurant. She was telling them to do what they want to kill Prachi,
But she was unaware that Aryan heard and Sushma Aunty heard her.

They both rushed to tell Ranbir, but at that time, they saw Prachi with Ranbir watching the carnival. When the dancers pulled Ranbir, Aryan also followed him while Sushma Aunty had an eye on Prachi.
Amidst the dance, Aryan told Ranbir everything. They both searched for Prachi who had already disappeared by then.

Aryan searched for Sushma Aunty also and she was also not there.
Ranbir angrily glared at Rhea.

Aryan stopped him from going to Rhea.
Aryan: 'We need to search for Prachi.'
They both sneakily left from there and Aryan called Sushma Aunty who informed him that she was behind the goons. She sent them her location and the boys went there.

The goons brought Prachi to an isolated area. She tried to release herself but couldn't.
Seeing no other option, she bit one's hand and he had to release her due to the pain.
She escaped from there. She tried to run from there and bumped into Sushma Aunty.
Sushma Aunty: 'Let's go, Prachi.'
They both tried to run but Prachi tripped on a rock and fell down. Sushma Aunty looked at her ankle which was bleeding heavily.

Prachi, in pain: 'Aunty, you go. And tell Ranbir.'
Sushma Aunty: 'They are coming already. They will arrive soon.'
She helped Prachi to stand up but Prachi couldn't run anymore, her right ankle was hurting too much.

She was limping and trying her best to move quickly but couldn't. As they had slowed down, the goons reached them easily.
Sushma Aunty pulled Prachi behind her.

Sushma Aunty: 'Stay away from her.'
Goon: 'we got so much money, we are not going to spare her.'
Other goon: 'We got orders to give her torturous death. So let's start.'
Sushma Aunty and Prachi fought them. Although the goons were overpowering, they tried resisting them.

The boys along with Purab came there. Purab was coming back and surprising the others. Only Aryan knew he was coming and they met him on the road.
He accompanied them to search for Prachi when the boys told him everything.

The boys started to fight the goons. The goons were getting beaten up very badly, but one of them pushed Prachi. And as her ankle was throbbing, she lost her balance and fell down.
Her head hit a stone there.

Ranbir: 'Prachi....'
They all rushed to her and using this opportunity, the goons escaped from there.
Ranbir looked at the blood coming off from her head and was now on his hand.
Purab: 'Ranbir, she needs to go to the hospital.'
Ranbir nodded and picked her up.

They all rushed outside and met the police officers there who arrested the goons.
Officer: 'We called an ambulance in case you can bring her there.'
Ranbir rushed her to the ambulance.

While the doctor was tending to her, Ranbir was extremely anxious. He was pacing around worriedly when Aryan came to him.
He hugged Ranbir.
Ranbir, worriedly: 'Once again, Aryan. Once again. She tried to kill her....'
Purab asked them the matter and Aryan told him everything. The officer also joined them and heard everything.

Purab: 'Then we need to make her confess. Only then Abhi will know the truth and she can be punished.'
Officer: 'That's right. We need her confession.'
Purab: 'Then we make her confess.'
Sushma Aunty: 'But how?'
Purab: 'For that you will listen to me. And you guys are going back.'
Ranbir, emotionally: 'No, no. I am not leaving Prachi.'
Purab, explaining to him: 'You trust me, right? I will be with Prachi. You go and get Rhea punished.'
Ranbir kept on refusing but Purab convinced him.

End of flashback.