Part 36

Rhea's room:
She angrily threw the blanket away remembering the kiss.
Rhea:"all my plans failed.... I was successful in separating them but no.... They had to be back together."
She was angry at herself.

Ranbir went to his parents' room.
Ranbir:"what is this?"
He said checking the papers in his hands.
Pallavi:"sign them...."
Ranbir:"Why?"
Dida, confused:"what is it?"
Ranbir:"divorce papers...."
Dida:"what?"
She looked at Pallavi and Vikram confused and questioningly.

Ranbir:"Prachi and Sid are innocent. We showed you and still you guys made my divorce papers. Why?"
Pallavi:"because of Rhea..."
Ranbir:"Rhea... Rhea.... You are worrying about her more than your son. I don't want any divorce. I love Prachi."

Pallavi:"we promised Rhea that you will marry her. You have to complete our promise...."
Ranbir, angrily:"what about the promises that I made to Prachi?"

Pallavi:"you have to fulfill our promise. You left her once, Ranbir... you can't leave her again."

Ranbir held his head in frustration.
Dida:"do you even know what you are saying, Pallavi?"

Pallavi:"it's right."
Ranbir:"no, you are wrong. You made that promise, so it's your problem. I am not fulfilling any promise you made to her. And these papers."
He tore them shocking Pallavi.

Ranbir:"one more thing, if you both cannot see your son's happiness and you are only bothered by your so called daughter, then take her and leave from here."
Vikram, angrily:"you are throwing us out?"

Ranbir:"No Dad. I will never do that. I am just telling you nicely and respectfully."
He left from there angrily.

Dida:"you both have lost your minds. I have never seen parents who don't like to see their son happy."

Ranbir was back to Prachi's room. He came in angrily while she was on the bed. He sat on the edge as well.
She noticed him and came to him. She touched his shoulders.
Prachi, worriedly:"wha... what happened?"
He just hugged her and she also consoled him. 
She was worried but didn't ask knowing that it wasn't the time.

Prachi:"Com..e here."
She made him lay down on her lap and stroked his hair. Ranbir soon fell asleep. She made him lay properly on the bed and covered him.

She then headed to the kitchen. She was boiling milk when Rhea came there. The latter looked at the milk and Prachi also noticed her.

Rhea:"what are you making?" But she was ignored by Prachi.
Rhea:"what's wrong, Prachi? You don't seem like your older self..."
Prachi wasn't bothered by her and continued her work.
Rhea:"Cat got your tongue?....."
No reaction from Prachi.
Rhea:"you cannot ignore me for long. Because i will not spare you for having snatch my love from me. Ranbir was mine, but you had to come in between us.
Just wait and see Prachi...."

Pallavi came there.
Rhea:"Mummy, show her the papers."
But Pallavi tried to take Rhea from there.
Rhea:"show it to her. That Ranbir is only mine."
She looked at Pallavi who was tugging her arm trying to pull her away.

Rhea:"Mummy, show her."
Pallavi, embarrassed:"Ranbir didn't sign those divorce papers instead he tore them."
Rhea looked on shocked.

Rhea:"but Mummy, you said that you will once again emotionally blackmail him and he will agree."
Pallavi:"he didn't want to listen after seeing the papers."
Rhea, rudely:"you cannot do one job properly. So useless."
Pallavi looked on shocked while Rhea was frustrated.

Prachi placed two cups on a tray and was about to leave. Rhea intentionally turned to drop everything on Prachi but Prachi moved aside. Instead Rhea's hand touched the hot recipient and her hand got burned.
She screamed in pain while Pallavi tended to her. Pragya came there hearing her shouts.

Rhea:"what the hell, Prachi? Why did you do that?"
Pragya looked on and Prachi signed her that she didn't do anything.
Rhea:"she did it intentionally."
Pallavi:"Rhea is right."

Pragya:"we should apply medicines first. Prachi, go to your room."
And Prachi left from there.

Rhea:"you didn't say anything to her, mom?"
Pragya:"can we take care of your hand first? And Prachi will never do that."

Rhea jerked her hand from Pragya's and left angrily, with Pallavi following her.
Pragya looked on.

Prachi's room:
She came in with the tray and noticed the empty bed. She placed it on the bedside table.
At the same time, Ranbir came out of the washroom wiping his face with a towel.

Ranbir:"i didn't realise when i fell asleep."
He went to the mirror while Prachi didn't move.
Prachi:"y..you were angry because of divorce papers...."
He turned to her and realised that she knew. There was no point of hiding it so he nodded.

Ranbir:"i tore it. You don't worry about that. No-one will separate us. I am yours and only yours."
She nodded.
He looked at the cups and they both sat near the window to have it.
Ranbir:"anyway, you remember the deal that I was telling you..."
She nodded.
Ranbir:"the final meeting is tonight. It will be dinner time, so i won't go down."
Prachi:"i wi..ill bring it he...re."
He nodded and looked outside.

Prachi, observing him:"n..nervous?"
He nodded no:"i know i will get it."
Prachi:"then?"
He signed her that he doesn't know.
Ranbir:"i am just feeling weird... don't know why."

She moved closer to him and caressed his cheeks.
Prachi:"you... will do gr..eat. And i a...m pro... proud of you."
He pulled her in his arms, hugging her. She also did.

Later Ranbir was preparing for his meeting. And sat in front of the laptop.
Prachi was opposite him, watching him. She signed him best of luck and he smiled back at her.
He started the meeting while Prachi was looking at him lovingly.
He was feeling her gaze on him but didn't look at her. He wouldn't concentrate watching her.
He finished the meeting with a big smile on his face. Prachi knew he got the deal and was happy for him.
He closed the laptop and Prachi hugged him in happiness. He twirled her in his arms.
Ranbir:"i got it."
Prachi, happily:"c...congrats."
They again hugged each other.

Aryan came there and informed them that Prachi's doctor came over.
Pranbir were confused: her appointment was in 2 days and if it was urgent, he would have call Ranbir first.
The trio came downstairs.
Ranbir:"Doctor, you? Any emergency?"
Doctor:"someone called me saying Prachi was not well. That's why I came."

——
Thank you guys for the immense support. Means a lot❤️❤️❤️