bucky barnes ➼ nights like these

Request: Hello! Could you do an imagine with Bucky Barnes where Bucky and Y/N are asked to watch over Sam's nephews AJ and Cass? The two absolutely despise each other, but they both love the kids. Late at night, Y/N decides to take the boys out without telling Bucky. She dodges all his calls and ignores all his texts. The three end up getting in trouble later on. You can decide how it ends. Thank you!

A/N: Thanks for requesting! I hope you enjoy!

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 1.9K

"Boys! What in the world are you two doing?!" Sam shouted, entering the house to his two nephews fooling around with each other

"Boys! What in the world are you two doing?!" Sam shouted, entering the house to his two nephews fooling around with each other. "You two need to be careful with that shield."

"We know," The two boys answered in unison, both sounding equally as guilty. "Where's Y/N?"

"Y/N?" Bucky echoed, sitting up on the couch. Sam shrugged nonchalantly. Bucky's face immediately fell into an irked expression. "Sam, don't tell me you—"

The words of Bucky were cut off by your loud entrance into the home, holding two full bags of groceries in brown paper bags. You were going to ask Sam where to put the food, but instead you met the unamused blue eyes of the man you hated, Bucky Barnes.

"You've got to be kidding me," You and Bucky complained simultaneously. Sam chuckled. You both snapped your irritated glares at Sam. "Sam, I'm going to kill you."

"You both are even speaking the same sentences," Sam teased, laughing at the fact you and Bucky spoke the same exact same thing at the same exact time. "Anyways, I obviously had to tell you both separately because I know if you both knew, you wouldn't have agreed to do it."

"Sam, you truly suck," You called out, placing the groceries down on the little table across the couch. You sensed the malicious scowl that Bucky was offering you. "As much as I love AJ and Cassie, I don't want to watch them with this idiot."

"Please Y/N!" AJ screamed, running up to you. He fell onto his knees, causing his brother to do the exact thing. "Please please please."

You blew out a long breath of air, soon to smile down at the two little boys begging you to stay. You had to admit, the love you had for the kids made you want to look past the fact that Bucky was even in the same room as you. You sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

"WOOHOO!!!"

The two boys launched themselves at you, wrapping their arms around you tightly. Sam chuckled, but Bucky just scoffed in annoyance. The two boys pulled themselves off of you and raced to their bedroom, exclaiming that they wanted to show you something.

"Well, now that I see you guys have it under control, I'm going to go meet Sarah for dinner," Sam said, saluting his farewell to you and Bucky. "Thanks for being great friends!"