4 | Keep Your Distance (steve rogers)

Request: Imagine having Steve Rogers as your body guard and you get annoyed with him so you leave and you bump into your ex-boyfriend.

Name:

None = (Y/N)

A/N:

This request is from Tumblr and they did not put their name with their imagine idea, which means you can put your name in the (Y/N) spot!! I hope you enjoy!

Steve was sent to be your body guard. You didn't mind him at first, you thought he was a charming, nice man. But later on, he starts to get annoying. Real annoying. You tell him to back off, but he just can't. He loves you to much to leave you.

You put your hair up in a ponytail and head downstairs. You grab your bag, and start to head out the door.

"Now where do you think you're going?" You hear Steve's voice ask.

You roll your eyes and turn around, coming face to face with him. You were shorter than him, so it was more of face to chest. But you looked down, you didn't want to look him in the eyes when you spoke.

"I'm just going out for a little jog." You shrug, playing with your hair.

"Sweetie. Look up at me when you talk to me." Steve smiles, lifting your head up.

You blush as you connect eyes with him. But you continued with your sentence.

"I'm going out to jog. I do it every morning while you're asleep." You explain.

"While I'm asleep? Y/N! I'm supposed to be with you every second remember?!" Steve blew.

"Steve! Can you just, lay off me once in a while?! You're getting really annoying." You burst out.

Steve stood there, you knew you went to far. But you just grumbled and stormed out the door. You started to jog around the town, tears were in your eyes. You couldn't believe you just yelled at your body guard. The one who's been there for you for so long. You felt so bad, you decided to go apologize. As you jog home, you get stopped by your ex-boyfriend. He made your life a living hell.

"Hey princess." He winks.

"Go away Chandler." You mumble while trying to leave.

He steps in front of you, stopping you from walking away.

"Where's your big tough body guard? Hm? He doesn't seem to be around." He smirks while looking around.

"He's at home. I said something that I should've." You say while trying to leave, but he still wouldn't let you.

"Well. Since he's not here, you're all mine now." Chandler smirks.

He pushes you down onto the cold, hard ground. Your elbow gets scraped really badly, you yelp and look at your elbow. It was bleeding badly. Your eyes started to tear up, you looked up at him with a dirty look.

"Go away Chandler. Stop it." You croak, trying not to cry.

"Awww. Is my little baby crying. Come here sweetheart." He mocks while trying to hold you.

You shove him off you, and that just leads to him punching you in the face. You yell out a big cry of pain, you could feel your eye swelling up already. You held it, covering your right eye.

"Lay off her!" You hear Steve's voice.

You look out the other eye, seeing Steve punching Chandler. He started to beat him up, which made you smile. At the end, Chandler fleeded from fear. You see Steve put out his hand, and you grab it, he helps you up and he smiles at you. You hug him, crying hard, so happy he showed up.

"I'm so sorry Steve! I was such an idiot to say that! You're not annoying! I love you so much! I'm so sorry!" You apologize over and over.

Steve rubs your back and kisses the top of your head.

"It's okay Y/N. I know you didn't mean it." Steve whispers.

You were to busy crying, but he lifts your head up. He sees the black eye Chandler gave you, he gasps and gets worried.

"Lets go home and get some ice for that eye." Steve says while holding your hand.

"How'd you know I was here though?" You ask, walking with him.

"I followed you." Steve shrugs.

"Thanks Steve. Don't leave me, ever please." You smile.

"I'll keep my distance." He smirks.

><><><

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth