Here For You (steve rogers)

You sat there on the couch next to Bucky, you two had controllers in your hands. And you were rapidly hitting buttons, trying to beat Bucky at the game you currently playing with him. You got really into the game, and than it finally happened, you won the match.

''Dang it Y/N!'' bucky exclaims, throwing his controller on the ground in anger.

''I told you I could do it.'' you boast, sticking out your tongue at him.

He scrunches up his nose and jumps at you, giving you a kiss on the lips. He was top of your body, moving up and down, same with his lips. The kissing sweetness gets interrupted by Bucky's phone which received a text message. He pulls away and stands up, getting out his phone. He reads the text message, smiling at it and his fingers started to reply in a split second.

''Who is it Buck?'' you smile, standing up.

Bucky quickly backs away, pulling his phone close to his chest. It was like he was hiding something, he shook his head and tucked his phone back into his pocket. He grabs his jacket and starts to head towards the door. You followed him and wondered where he was going.

''I'm just going to go get something real quick Y/N. Stay in here, it's freezing outside, I don't want you to freeze.'' bucky smiles, kissing you on the head.

That kiss made you stay, he opens the door and a gust of wind blows into the room. He closes the door and you stare at the door. You didn't know if you should spy on him or not. One part of you trusted him, like he was going to do nothing wrong, the other half didn't believe it. And after a while, the other half took you over and you started to go towards the window.

You peek out the window and your heart drops, it felt as if the whole world stopped. You couldn't believe what you were seeing, it was Bucky kissing another girl. The thing was, he was on top of his car with her underneath him. It looked like he loved her more than he ever loved you. It broke your heart to see this, you couldn't move though, it felt as if you froze in place.

''Y/N? Are you okay?'' steve's voice rang into your ears, making you turn around.

''Oh, hey Steve.'' you didn't even realize that you were crying, but Steve did.

''Are you sure? You're crying.'' steve comes closer, his arms out wide.

You whimpered and shook your head, you ran up to him, running into his arms. Steve fell back a little from the pressure of your hug, but he stayed up and hugged you. You could feel his arms tightning, and yours did as well. He lays his head on your head.

''What happened Y/N?'' steve whispers into your ear.

You just took his hand and lead him to the couch. He sits down and you sit next to him, he holds your hands and looks deep into your eyes. You couldn't speak, you were still crying pretty hard. Steve started to tell you to take deep breathes, and you finally got back to speaking normally.

''Bucky's cheating on me with another girl.'' you sniffle, looking down.

You curl up into Steve's chest and he held you close, saying sorry. The door opens and you turn around, it was Bucky. It looked like he didn't even care that you were in Steve's arms. What a boyfriend. As he looks at you, he comes over and sits down, he gets out his phone and looks at it.

Anger was coming over you, he wasn't even going to say anything. You suddenly feel a delicate kiss get laid on your head, you look up seeing that Steve just kissed the top of your head. The kiss felt really nice, it felt.. Right. Steve glares at Bucky who was still focused on his phone. He lets go of you and sits up.

''I can't believe you cheated on Y/N Buck. You told me that you loved her, and you always would. But you're not as loyal as I thought.'' steve shook his head.

Those words caught you by surprise, Steve was actually saying them. It seemed like Steve was the one and not Bucky. As Steve stood there waiting for an answer, Bucky looks at you. There was nothing in his eyes, no spark, no sorrow, just the i don't care look. Tears started to well up once again and you burst into tears.

''I have to go.'' bucky whispers, standing up, making things more awkward.

''We're over Buck!'' you finally broke out into anger.

Bucky looks at you, his eyes filled with tears, he than dashed out of the room. You stared at the door that got closed behind Bucky. You collapsed to the ground in tears, Steve comes up and wraps his arms around you once again and pulls you close. You sob into his shirt, he than sits down next to you.

''He was never the one for you Y/N.'' steve sighs, shaking his head in disappointment.

''I know.. But maybe.. You are?'' you sniffle, rising up from his arms.

''I sure hope so.'' steve smiles, making you giggle.

He than leans in a lays a kiss on your lips, it made you smile. That made your day, maybe your whole life.

''Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?'' steve asks, holding your hand.

''I would love to Stevie.'' you smile, nodding your head.

''I love you Y/N.'' steve smiles.

''I love you to Steve.'' you reply, kissing him once again.

~

Feedback would be amazing :)

Don't forget to vote. x