Prank Wars (the avengers) pt. 2

Night finally came and you and Steve were in your bedroom, planning the next prank for Tony. Now, there were a few things about Tony, he was stubborn, rich and a deep sleeper. And the fact that he was a deep sleeper, gave you two the advantage for your next prank. You spoke for a while, but when you heard the whole tower fall silent, an idea popped into your mind.

''Steve, do we have itching powder?'' you ask, smirking.

''Actually.. I do.'' steve says, rushing to his room.

You waited there for about three minutes, when he returned he had a packet of itching powder in his hand. Steve smiled at you, it seemed that he read right through you. Your next prank was towards Tony, and it was going to be quite interesting.

''Come come!'' you whisper, motioning Steve towards you.

Steve walks over to you and sits down next to you. He opens the packet of itching powder, you both look inside the packet. You snickered as you saw how much there was in there, it was tons. You look up at Steve who looked like he was about to burst out into laughter.

''You thinkin what I'm thinkin?'' you ask, biting your lip.

''Yeah, lets do it.'' steve smirks.

You both stand up softly, Steve hands you the packet.

''You do it, you're much more quiet than I am.'' steve whispers.

''Okay, but you should be watching if Tony wakes up or not. Warn me if he makes the slightest move. Okay? Okay.'' you whisper.

Steve nods and you two started tip-toeing your way to Tony's room. All the lights were out, it almost seemed pitch black, but you found your way to Tony because of his extremely loud snoring. As you made it to his room, you gingerly open the door, trying your best to stay quiet. When you opened it all the way, you saw the drawer where all his clothes were in. You look at Steve and give him the signal to stay at the door and watch out for any movement from Tony. 

You than start to tip toe your way to his drawer, being severally cautious, you didn't want to bump anything to wake him up. You finally made it to his drawer and opened it very softly, there was a little creak from the wood rubbing against the top, but it didn't effect Tony. As you rummage through his drawer, you saw something perfect, something that would be absolutely hilarious to see him react to. His boxers. Without hesitation you positioned the boxers and than started to pour very gradually. 

''Y/N!'' you hear steve whisper.

You hear the ruffling of Tony turn, the intensity made you panic and you accidentally poured the entire packet of itching powder into Tony's boxers.

''Oh shi-''

Steve's hand suddenly takes your hand and starts his way to the door.

''I need to close the drawer Steve! Or else he'll wake up and be aware of the prank!'' you whisper, pulling away from his grip.

Tony starts to groan in his sleep, making your heart race even faster. You rush back to the drawer and shut it quietly, after you completed that you sprinted out of his room. You and Steve ran back to your room. When you arrived at your room, you both jumped onto your bed, trying your best not to laugh.

''This is awesome! He's going to put those on and than he'll start itching like crazy.'' steve laughs silently.

''It's even better because the itching powder should sink into the fabric. So he won't be suspicous when he puts them on. He's going to be totally unaware.'' you smirk.

''Wait, we have to give him a reason to change boxers.'' steve points out.

''True, but.. What should we-''