Just Tell Her (bucky barnes)

''Hell, no.'' bucky chuckles, glancing over at steve.

''Come on Buck, it's not that hard, all you do is say how you feel to Y/N. And next thing you know, she's all yours.'' steve shrugs.

''Like you know a damn thing about women.'' bucky laughs.

''I've got Peggy.'' steve smiles.

''Yeah, so what?'' bucky asks.

''So it's time for you to find a Peggy. Someone brave, gorgeous and strong. And you know who has all those things? Y/N.'' steve nods.

''Still not tellin her that I love her.'' bucky rolls his eyes.

''Okay, but next thing you know, she's going to be with somebody else. Then you're going to live your whole life, regretting your decision and you'll be come crawling back to me. And you know what I'll say?'' steve asks.

''I told you so.'' bucky answers.

''Yup. Now, go get her while you can.'' steve says, patting bucky on back.

Bucky takes one last swig of his drink and slams his fists on the counter.

''I've got this, I just gotta tell Y/N how I feel.'' bucky says to himself.

''Good luck bud.'' steve smiles.

''Yeah yeah, see ya later.'' bucky smirks.

Bucky than went off to tell you how he felt about you, as nervous as he was, he had a bunch of confidence with him.