peter parker ➼ dinner invitation

Request: The avengers find out that Peter has a girlfriend(Jasmine) and they invite her to dinner

Name: Jasmine

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 619

Peter was a terrible secret keeper, but because of that certain feature, you wouldn't be his girlfriend

Peter was a terrible secret keeper, but because of that certain feature, you wouldn't be his girlfriend. If it wasn't for him accidentally letting those three words slip from his lips, you wouldn't be able to call him your boyfriend. Peter was perfect for you and it was clear for all to see. The longest secret Peter was able to hold was the one from the members on the team of The Avengers.

He didn't want them to know about you because he knew they would constantly tease him around you and do absolutely anything to embarrass him. Unfortunately, Tony caught a glimpse of Peter's home screen photo on his phone and didn't leave him alone until he got an explanation on who it was. Tony's nagging led to the entire team joining him. It wasn't long until Peter finally exposed the secret that you were his girlfriend.

Steve was the one to reach out to you and invite you over for dinner, the one activity Peter never wanted to happen with you. He knew that everyone on the team had at least one embarrassing thing to say about Peter to you, and that didn't make Peter very happy.

"You guys promise that you won't tell Jasmine any embarrassing things about me?" peter asked, minutes away from you arriving to the tower. "I don't want her leaving tonight as my ex-girlfriend."

"When have we ever embarrassed you?"

"Many many times," peter answered, shaking his head in disappointment. "but I trust that you guys won't say anything that would drive her away."

Peter internally cringed at himself once those words left his mouth. He knew that they were going to embarrass him anyways. Before Peter could go over the plan once more, the doorbell rang.

"I GOT IT!"

Peter shouted at Bucky not to answer the door as the long haired teammate went racing toward the door. Peter sped up to him and jumped onto his back, but that didn't prevent Bucky one bit. Bucky twisted the door knob and swung it open, revealing his Peter's girlfriend on the other side. You were going to greet him, but was instantly confused at the current position Peter was in.

"Oh um, hey Peter."

Peter's face had flushed completely red as he slid off of Bucky's back. Bucky chuckled lightly to himself while backing away from the awkward situation. Peter brushed himself off and inhaled deeply. He gave you a bright smile before opening the door all the way. You just lightly laugh it off while Peter invited you inside.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," peter apologized, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "I um, we made your favorite food for dinner!"

Peter froze in place as the smell of what was supposed to be pepperoni pizza, was placed with smell of burnt pizza instead. Peter grumbled and turned around. He sprinted to the kitchen, only to see all the team members coughing and fanning away the black smoke that rising from the oven. Natasha was opening up the windows around the place.

"Oh my," you commented, entering the smoked up kitchen. "this is what it looks like when I cook at home."

You tried to lighten up the mood because it was easy to see that Peter was distressed about the entire situation. Peter pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"I'm so sorry Jasmine," peter apologized regretfully. "I wanted to make this dinner perfect and everything just—"

"Peter, it's fine," you interrupt, shrugging it off. "I love you regardless."

Peter looked to the side and smiled at that comment. He knew he chose the right one for his girlfriend.

"I love you too Jasmine."

> < > < > <

requested by livingthatroselife

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth