He's In Love (steve rogers)

It was a cold day outside, you were inside with your family, all snuggled up warm. You invited Steve over, because why not invite the person you've been dating for so long, over? The thing was, Tony Stark is your brother. And he doesn't know a thing about you and Steve. He always bought that you two were best friends, and you loved hanging out with eacother. But what he didn't know, was that you two were dating. And if he ever found out, who knows what would happen?

"Ruff! Ruff!" Your dog went crazy as the doorbell rang.

"I've got it!" You shout while rushing towards the door.

As you open it, you come face to face with Steve. You look at his lips, and he looks at yours. You start to lean in, but suddenly hear footsteps coming towards your way. Using your quick skills, you turned the kiss into a hug.

"Hey Steve!" Tony exclaims while you hug him.

As you let go, you look at him, and you two burst you laughing.

"What are you two laughing about?" Tony asks chuckling along.

"Nothing." You giggle.

"What is it with you two and always laughing whenever I enter the room?" Tony asks while walking up to you.

"You're just funny." Steve smiles.

"Funny looking." You added.

Tony glares at you with a death glare. You stick your tongue out at him and giggle. He rolls his eyes and continues into the kitchen. As you go into the kitchen with Steve, you look around, your mom was making dinner for tonight. You sit down, with Steve sitting next to you, putting his arm around you. You suddenly hint him to put his arm back, and he did. You chuckle and look forward, seeing Tony staring at you two. Your eyes go wide, and you hide your face, suddenly changing the subject.

"So mom! What are you making?" You say quickly.

"Spaghetti and Meatballs. Your favorite." She coos while waving her spatula at us.

Some sauce flies off onto his pants, he groans and yells at her. You laugh at the argument they were having, Tony looks at you.

"Y/N. Can you please go get me some new pants, they're in my room, se-"

"I already know." You interrupt while standing up and leaving.

"Wait for me!" Steve screams while catching up with you.

You go up the stairs, talking with Steve and laughing along. As you get to Tony's room, you look around, it's been a while since you've been there.

"So this is Tony's room eh?" Steve says while putting his hands on his hips and looking around, biting his lip.

"Yeah. Pretty fancy eh?" You smirk while looking through the drawers.

"He's a fancy guy. Pretty stuck up to be more precise." Steve points out.

"Yeah, I got that trait from him." You joke while you get the pants.

You suddenly spot something, it was something you and Tony used to play with when you two were young toddlers. You start to tell Steve the story, and you two laughed for so long. When you were done, you stand up and start to head towards the door. You leave his room with Steve. When you get back to the kitchen, dinner was ready and set. You sit down next to Steve and Tony sitting across from you. Your stomach growled, you were so hungry.

"I'm so hungry!" You complained as your mom got some juice.

"You can't start eating until I dish everything up." She says while pouring the juice.

"Mom!! Please!!" You beg.

She shakes her head, making you frown. As they set it, you dig right into the food. At the end, you were so full, you couldn't move a muscle. You look at Tony, who was was wiping his face.

"That was amazing mother. Thank you." He thanks.

Everyone at the table started to thank her, she says your welcome. Your dad looks at you, and you smile at him. You look back at Tony, who was looking at you with a suspicious look.

"So... Steve! How are you? Any special lady out there yet?" Tony asks while sitting back.

The whole table burst out laughing, but not Tony. It seemed like he was the only one you didn't tell in your family. Tony looked around, giving you the look of "what did I miss?!" But you continued with changing the subject.

"So mom! I got one hundred on my math test today." You smile while playing with your food.

"Good fo-"

"Steve. You didn't answer my question." Tony interuppted.

"No. There's nobody." Steve said quick and bold.

You look at the clock, seeing that it was time for Steve to leave.

"Tony. Come help me with the dishes." Your mom says while standing up.

Tony stands up and starts to pick up the plates. You lead Steve to the door, and step outside, with the door still open. You start to talk with Steve and blush, so does he.

"Well. I guess I have to go now," Steve looks at the ground, than back up at you.

"Love you Y/N." He says while leaning in.

You lean in as well, as your mouths connect, you start to kiss for more than 5 seconds. He holds your head, and you hold his. The sound of glass breaking suddenly came through your ear. You break out of the kiss and snap your head towards the kitchen. Suddenly realizing your forget to shut the door. You see Tony standing there, with a shocked face, and a broken plate on the ground next to him.

"Why were you two kissing?" Tony asks while stomping up towards you two.

"Bye Steve!" You shout while shoving him off the pavement.

Tony takes Steve by the collar and pulls him back. He looks him in the eyes, and points his finger right to his face.

"Why were you kissing my sister?" Tony asks while getting pretty red.

Steve looks at you, you nod, regretting it right than. Steve inhales a big breath of air.

"Y/N and I have been dating for a long time. And we haven't told you because we knew how you'd react. So please don't be too mad at us." Steve smiles, exhaling.

Tony slowly turns towards you, and than back at Steve. He smiles and lets him go.

"Okay." Tony shrugs.

You look at Steve, who looked as shocked as you were. But than Tony grabs him by the collar again.

"But you ever EVER! Hurt Y/N!! You're dead meat Captain." Tony shoves him away from him.

Tony turns around to you, and puts you in a big, tight, hard hug. He gets close to your ear.

"If he hurts you, tell me, and I will hurt him." Tony whispers.

He leaves and winks at you, you smile and look at Steve. He was fixing his shirt and he smiled at you.

"I can walk you home I guess." You shrug.

"I'd love that Y/N." Steve protests while taking your hand.

You than walk Steve to his house, and he left with a goodbye kiss. Even though you never told Tony, he took it pretty well. You loved Steve more than ever, and now that Tony knows, you were off the hook.

The End

~

Feedback would be amazing :)

Don't forget to vote!

All the love,

LilyHemsworth x