You're Alright (peter parker)

The teacher was blabbering about his usual lesson, it sometimes felt like it was the same lesson over and over everyday. You sat there, scribbling on the desk with your pencil, you were bored out of your mind, there was absolutely nothing to do. You were always bored as usual, mostly in science class, your least favorite place to be. And the subject wasn't the reason you hated that class, it was your enemy, Peter Parker. As you were scribbling on the desk you suddenly feel something get shot at your head, and it was sticky. 

You turn around, soon seeing a smirking Peter with a straw placed in his hand. You got out the thing in your hair, it a spitball. You were absolutely disgusted that you just touched something that came out of Peter's mouth. Ew.

''Stop it.'' you scowled, turning back around.

A few minutes passed, than another spitball came flying into your hair again.

''Stop.'' you repeated, not even bothering turning around.

Peter being the jerk he was, he spit one last spitball and that set you off.

''Would you stop it?!'' you screamed, slamming your desk and turning around to him.

''No! Whatcha gonna do about it?!'' he screams back, standing up and coming face to face with you.

''Parker, Y/L/N, please, sit down.'' your teacher demanded.

You gave him the death glare and plopped back down into your chair. You could hear Peter mumbling swear words underneath his breath, but you just ignored the rest of his conversation. As you sat down, you folded your arms and sank in your chair in anger. You were absolutely pissed at Peter right now. You look at your teacher who looked at the clock, he sighs and puts down his marker.

''The bells about to ring, start packing up. Peter and Y/N, when the bell rings, come up here. I need to talk to you two.'' the teacher says.

You flushed with embarrassment, you've never been in trouble in any class. But apparently being in a class with someone like Peter, problems start to form. The bell rings, which excused everybody to go home. Everybody left and you remained in your seat, Peter did as well, he was staring at you with anger.

''Peter, Y/N. Come up here.'' the teacher says.

You stand up and make your way to the desk, you soon feel Peter come up next to you. You stepped away from him and rolled your eyes.

''This is what I'm talking about,'' the teacher says, pointing at you and Peter.

''What?'' you both respond together.

''You two don't like eachother, we need to fix that.'' the teacher says, sitting up in his chair.

''Well, he's a jerk.'' you shot at peter.

''No, you're just an annoying little slu-''

''You two! Stop it!'' the teacher interrupts.

''Why don't you two just talk to your parents about this problem and work this out? Okay? Okay, now, get out of my face.'' he says, shooing you two off.

You went back to your desk and retrieved your backpack, you throw it on your back and left the school. You hated Peter so much, he always caused problems with you. You've been enemies for a while now, and it wasn't going away anytime soon. Your parents were best friends with his parents so you saw Peter pretty often at you house. You always tried your best to avoid him, but he always tried his best to annoy you. 

His missions on annoying you always got accomplished because you always let him get to you. As you were walking home, you hear a car honk at you, which made you have a mini heart attack. You turn around and saw that it was your mom, she pulled up to the curb closest to you. You jog up to her car and open the door, you froze as you saw that Peter was already in the car. You sighed in annoyance and shook your head.