To The Rescue (peter parker)

Request: I LOVE YOUR ACCOUNT SOOO MUCH! ;) May I request that Peter and the reader go to the same school, and the reader starts to get bullied for a little while, and as soon as Peter comes he saves the day. Thank you soo much! ;)>

Name:

None = (Y/N)

A/N:

This request is from Tumblr and they did not put their name with their imagine idea, which means you can put your name in the (Y/N) spot!! I hope you enjoy!

     It went from being called ''stupid'' to being body shamed. You tried to not let their words get to you, but it soon went from emotional abuse to physical abuse real quick. Midtown High was absolute hell because of the two teenage girls who constantly bullied you. They've humiliated you in front of bunches of students.

 They've dunked your head in the toilet and flushed it with your head still in the bowl, practically drowning you. Nobody knew about your bullies, and you weren't planning on telling anybody anytime soon. The three girls have threatened you and said if you told anybody about it, they would do even worse things.

 You sat in Science class, tapping your pencil on your hard wooden desk absentmindedly. It was currently homework time and everybody was working on homework. Your eyes stared at the paper in focus as you fell upon a difficult question. Your phone beeped once, alerting you that it was a text message.

 You pull out your phone and turn it on, your eyes widening. It was one of your friends.

''Heather and Bianca tied me up in the basement. Please help.''

 You didn't even second yourself and removed yourself out of your chair. You rush up to the hall pass and grab it. You hurry out of the door and to the stairs that led down to the basement. You fly down the stairs and immediately saw that you were tricked, by no other then your school bullies.

 Bianca held up the phone of your friend and gave you a malicious smile.

''I should've known,'' you mutter timidly. ''where's–''

''We never tied her up,'' heather interjected. ''we stole her phone and tricked you onto coming down here.''

 Your mind was yelling at you to leave, but your body was doing the complete opposite and stood frozen at the bottom of the stairs. Bianca giggled and threw your friends phone to the ground, smashing it into bits.

''Now that you're here,'' bianca sighed, rubbing her hands together. ''where's our homework?''

''I..I um, I don't have it finished yet.''

''You what?'' heather raised an eyebrow. ''I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?''

''You know what.. I-I'm finished with doing your guys' homework!'' you blurt, a sudden boost of confidence overtaking you. ''You guys won't learn anything if you don't do the work yourselves.''