Are You Annoyed (bucky barnes)

You think that Bucky hates you, but little did you know, that hate, was love.

You enter the kitchen with a tray of empty tray. It was filled with empty dishes, you hand them to Clint as he washes them. You sit there, Steve than hands you more plates.

"Give these to Bucky." Steve says while giving you two plates.

You hold them in both of your hands, as you were ready to leave, Steve calls you back. You go back, and he places two drinks on top of the plates.

"These too." He says while trying to balance the drinks.

"Steve, you know how clumsy I am, I can't take these." You sigh, hoping not to fall.

"Just do your best, you can do it." Steve smiles.

You smile back, and turn around. You start to walk towards Bucky, you were actually keeping your balance! But the thing was, you got really nervous around Bucky, so you knew you weren't going to last. As you get all the way to Bucky, you smile at him.

"Here's yo- whoaa!" You lose your balance and spill the food on his shirt.

You gasp, suddenly spilling the drinks of his lap. He lets out a big cry of surprise. The drinks were cold, and the food was hot. Your hands were shaking, you didn't know what to do. You were so sorry.

"Bucky! I-I don't kno-"

"I need paper towels!!" He howls.

You rush back into the kitchen, grabbing some paper towels, running back out. You put them out, and Bucky swipes them from your hands and start to dab the food and drinks. He was grumbling swear words underneath his breath as he dabbed.

"Bucky.." You sigh.

"Shut up Y/N. Go away!" Bucky snapped.

Tears came into your eyes, you ran away, tears sliding down your cheeks. You couldn't believe it, you blew it with Bucky. As you got to your room, you opened it and slammed it shut. You flopped onto your bed and practically cried yourself to sleep. You blew it with Bucky, you blew it bad. When you woke up, you realized, it was still morning. But it was about 11PM. You sighed and opened the door, 11 was mostly when the team goes to sleep. You sneak downstairs to get some ice cream. Whenever you were sad, you always ate your sorrowness away. As you look for some ice-cream, you see some and grab a big spoon. Sitting at the table and start to eat slowly.

"What are you doing up so late?" You hear a voice.

You turn your head, seeing Steve. You sigh and start to mix your ice-cream with you spoon, getting sad again.

"I blew it with Bucky." You sighed.

"Oh yeah. I saw all of that, yeah, he's pretty pissed." Steve smirks.

"Thanks Steve." You shot him a look.

"But hey, he forgives pretty well. So just wait until tomorrow." Steve shrugs.

You nod, you just had to wait till the next day.

|| The Next Day ||

You enter the kitchen, seeing Bucky sitting at the table. Reading the newspaper like every morning. You inhale a big breath of air, and exhale, getting ready to speak.

"Bucky, I'm sorry about yesterday." You sigh while washing some dishes.

Some water spilled on the ground, but you didn't see it. Bucky didn't respond to your apology, so you kept washing. At the end, you wiped your hands, you decided to try again. So you started to walk over towards him, until your foot slipped on the water.

"Ahhh!" You screech while falling.

You closed your eyes, hoping it wouldn't hurt to bad, but you didn't hit the ground. You felt two arms hold you, you pop one eye open. Seeing that you weren't on the floor, but you were in Bucky's arms. You blush like crazy and smile.

"T-Thanks Buck.." You say softly.

"Be more careful Y/N. Jeez, you're so clumsy." Bucky smiles down at you.

"Bucky. I really a-"

Bucky didn't care and kissed you on the lips. You felt like passing out, you couldn't believe he just did that. You felt as if this was a dream, but it wasn't.

"It's okay Y/N. Really." Bucky says while lifting you up.

"But you seemed so angry at me yesterday." You say.

"I was, but I forgive you because you're to adorable to be mad at. Plus, I love you." Bucky blushes.

You smile and blush as well. You wrap your arms around Bucky's neck and kiss him again, you were happy that he forgave you. And he loved you.

The End