3 | Kissed and Scared (bucky barnes)

Request: Imagine getting kissed by Bucky. And you get scared and run off to your brother (who is steve rogers) And you tell him about the kiss, and Steve goes and beats him up. But you actually loved Bucky a lot, but Steve took it the wrong way.

Name:

None = (Y/N)

A/N:

This request is from Tumblr and they did not put their name with their imagine idea, which means you can put your name in the (Y/N) spot!! I hope you enjoy!

It was just another normal day where you day dreamed of Bucky. You liked Bucky, like a whole lot. But you never had the nerve to tell him, because you were afraid you would drive him away. But one day, he invites you over to his place, and you gladly accepted, but that's where things went down hill.

You ring the doorbell, and stand there whistling. When the door opens, Bucky came face to face with you, you smirked at him. You started to get nervous as you stepped inside of his house, but you had to keep your cool.

"Welcome to my household." Bucky says while showing you his house.

"This is the kitchen," Bucky says while showing you the kitchen.

"Bucky. I don't really need to know where everything is." You smile.

"Oh. Right." Bucky looks around, and starts to slowly turn red.

You sit on the couch, and look behind you at him.

"Why'd you invite me over anyways?" You ask, thinking of that question.

Bucky comes over and sits next to you. His hand lays on top of your lap, your eyes go wide. Was he really doing this? You looked at him, and he smiled at you.

"I've been meaning to tell you something." He whispers.

"Umm.."

You felt like you knew what was going to happen, and you didn't want it to happen. You wanted it to happen, but at the same time, no.

"I know the feelings I feel about you, aren't really mutual. But, you're the sister of my best friend, and everyday I go over to your house, seeing you. And I fall in love each and everytime."

You froze, staring at him in the eyes. You didn't know what to say, you were speechless.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I am. It's because I can't hold it back any longer. You're beautiful Y/N. I love you." Bucky smiles.

You see him starting to lean in. Your palms started to sweat like crazy, you've never been kissed before! You didn't know how to do it! Or how it happened! You see his head tilt one way, so you tilted yours the other way. You were having trouble trying to find out how to do it. But before you knew it, his lips clashed onto yours. You closed your eyes, savoring the moment, suddenly realizing what you were doing. You push Bucky off your lips as fast as you could. You stood up and didn't say a word, no goodbye, no 'i have to go' no nothing. You just bolted out the door.

"Wait! Y/N!" Bucky exclaims while rushing towards you.

You leave his house, not bothering about getting into your car. You knew where your house was from there. Your feet were rapidly hitting the ground as you ran away, you could hear Bucky calling your name. The farther you got away, the softer his voice became. Tears were running down your face, you didn't know what to do. You felt so awkward and weirded out, it scared you so badly. When you finally reached home, you were in tears and breathless. You burst through the door, suddenly tripping, crying into your hands. Your hands were sopping wet after, you hear footsteps walking towards you.

"Princess, what happened?" Steve asks while raising your chin up.

You connected eyes with Steve, his eyes were filled with worry.

"I-I'm so scared Steve.." You sob.

"Scared of what? Who? What happened?" Steve asks while holding you closer, calming you down.

"B-Bucky.. H-He kissed me an-"

"HE KISSED YOU?!" You hear Steve boom.

You fell to the floor, wiping your tears away, staring at him. He looked so red, he stood up, getting super tall. He went into the kitchen with rage, coming back out with a jacket.

"S-Steve. W-Wait-"

Steve didn't listen and stormed out the door with his jacket. You sat there, staring at the door. You wanted to go see what he was about to do, but you were to broken to do anything. You felt so stupid for just running away like that.

|| An Hour Later ||

You were still on the floor, with tears. But all of them were gone, you see the door open. And you see Steve walk in with a paralyzed face, like he just killed somebody.

"Steve.. What did you do?" You ask, standing up.

"I-I.. I didn't mean to.." He was speechless.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

He didn't answer you, it's like he didn't even hear you. You ask him again, no answer. He just walks up the stairs, with a sad limp. You look at the door which was opening again, your jaw drops seeing what was coming through the door.

"Bucky." You squeaked.

Bucky had cuts and bruises all over his face. Steve beat him up! You wanted to yell at him, but you couldn't. Right now, you had to go help Bucky. You ran to the kitchen and got him some ice-packs and laid them on his face.

"I'm so sorry." You say, tears welling up again.

"Why'd you run away?" Bucky asks, wincing at the pain.

"I was scared." You sigh.

"No need to be scared. I was terrified too." Bucky sighs.

"Maybe we can try again?" You ask getting ready to kiss him.

Bucky drops his ice-pack and you kiss him on the lip. Tasting the blood that came with it, you pulled it away and felt like barfing. He apologized and yelped at the pain, but it eventually went away.

"I'm sorry." You say while lying on his lap.

"No need to apolgize baby. It's okay." Bucky pets your head.

You soon fall asleep on his lap, and he falls asleep on the couch.

><><><

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth