pietro maximoff ➼ flirtatious stranger

Request: Hi!! Please can I request a personal imagine with Pietro if that's possible? I'd like it if it was about him falling in love or flirting with the resident shy girl called Ellie, short in height, ginger and wears big round glasses? No worries if not, I hope you have a lovely day and thank you for taking time to do sleepover saturdays! 💕💕

Name: Ellie

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 641

"He was totally checking you out El, how could you not see it?" your  friend asked, handing you the full plate of breakfast food

"He was totally checking you out El, how could you not see it?" your friend asked, handing you the full plate of breakfast food. "Not to mention, he's kind of cute."

You push your big round black glasses up as the steam from the eggs and bacon fog them up. You sigh and take them off and begin to clear them off with your apron.

"I think I would notice if he was staring at me," you respond sarcastically. "I am quite observant."

"Apparently not observant enough."

You slide your glasses up and glare at your co-worker. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you aren't paying attention to the fact that he comes into this diner every day?"

"Well, maybe he likes the food."

"No honey, he likes you."

You roll your eyes. "Sure, okay."

You take the plate of food and leave the kitchen to serve it to table nine. The second that you left the kitchen, the bell jingled indicating that someone had entered the restaurant. To your surprise, it was the guy you and your friend were just talking about. His eyes immediately met yours as he came entering with a few of his friends behind him.

You shyly look away and drop the plate off to the table with a friendly smile. You turn around to see that the guy hasn't taken his eyes off of you. Your friend was right, he definitely likes to stare, but you didn't mind, he was extremely attractive. You tuck a strand of your ginger hair behind your ear and make your way back to the kitchen.

As you were waiting for the other order, you subtly watch your friend walk over to the table that held the handsome guy to start taking orders. Her next move surprised you. She turned and the cute male was pointing your way. You quickly turn away, hoping that he didn't catch you creepily at him. Sooner than later, you hear your name get called.

You turn and smile awkwardly at your friend. "Cute guy wants you to be their waitress."

Your friend gives a snarky remark as she hands you the little notebook and pen. You take a deep breath and head over to the table, your heart racing. You reach the table and the good looking guy flashes you his pearly whites.

"Nice to see you again Ellie, you look very nice today," he spoke softly. Your heart skipped a beat. "I'll take a number five with a coke please."

You begin to write down the orders of the others as they all announce their wants. In the end, the charismatic stranger handed you all the menu's. You thank him as you lock eyes with his beautiful eyes.

"I'm Pietro by the way," he introduced. "I thought you should know that by now."

You give him a quick smile and rush off with menu's, feeling excited. He knew your name and now you knew his. He was definitely flirting with you. You never received compliments like that on a daily basis. Your friend was right, he was interested. You just wished that he knew that you felt the same way.

About ten minutes had passed and you finally gathered all of the orders for Pietro's table. You carry it out on a large carrier and hand them all out. Everyone thanks you for your service but before you left, Pietro said your name once again.

"Can I ask you for something else?" he asked, capturing your attention. You walk closer to him while nodding your head. "Are you free this Saturday?"

You gulp dryly. "I um, yes! I uh, yes. I am."

"Perfect," pietro smirked, whipping out a pen and retrieving a napkin. He jotted down his number on the napkin and handed it to you. "I'll see you than."

> < > < > <

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth