You're My Secret (bucky barnes)

You've secretly been dating Bucky, but Bucky's never told his teammates yet. And they hope they don't find out anytime soon. But when they do, they wonder who you were, and how you two met.

Bucky climbs into his window and falls onto the ground. You giggle as he stands back up and waves at you. You wave goodbye and he blows you a kiss, you catch it and smile. Bucky shuts the window and goes down the stairs, it was morning, hopefully Steve and Tony weren't awake quite yet. When he reaches the kitchen, he lets out a big yawn and opens the fridge. He suddenly hears people come into the kitchen which makes him turn around. It was Steve and Tony.

"Morning Bucky." Steve says lifting an eyebrow, looking suspicious.

"Good morning?" Bucky says in more of a question and not a reply.

"Where were you last night?" Tony adds himself into the conversation.

"Somewhere." He mumbles, grabbing the box of cereal and setting it down on the counter.

"Buck, Tony and I are getting really annoyed that you keep leaving at night. Than never returning until the morning. Why is that?" Steve asks, crossing his arms.

"I'm here at night, you two are just oblivious." Bucky shrugs, pouring his cereal into the bowl.

Steve and Tony stopped talking as Bucky walked over to the table and started to eat his cereal. Steve sits next to him and pats him on the back.

"Whatever you're hiding, we won't judge you, okay?" Steve says.

"Just leave me alone." Bucky says, pushing Steve away.

"Man, what's your deal this morning? We just want to know where you've gone every night. It's not that hard of a question." Tony snaps.

"You two are annoying me!" Bucky slams the table, making his bowl of cereal spill everywhere.

He lets out an annoyed groan and scoots out in anger, storming out of the room. Steve and Tony looked at each other and sighed, they knew they had to clean up his mess. Steve walks over to the papertowels. He tosses it to Tony and starts a conversation.

"Where do you think Bucky's been going for the past nights?" Steve asks, walking over towards Tony.

"I don't know, but we should probably find out soon." Tony says, ripping pieces of the towel off.

Steve goes over and starts to help Tony out with the mess. The alarm for a mission suddenly went off and they dropped their wet towels and bolted off to the meeting room. Bucky showed up to the meeting room as well, but they didn't talk. The mission began, and Steve, Tony and Bucky were the group that was paired up.

***

Steve, Tony and Bucky actually had a lot of fun on the mission, they actually got along and became pretty close. They drove home together, and they were now heading to the compound. Steve and Tony were in front of Bucky, as Bucky was on his phone, reading your texts.

"I see you babe." You texted him.

Bucky turns his head, seeing you on top of a truck, waving at him. Bucky smiles and looks at Steve and Tony, they looked totally distracted. Bucky didn't say a word and ran after you, leaving Steve and Tony.

"Yeah! That was quite a mission. Wasn't it Buck?" Steve smiles, turning around.

Steve saw that there was nothing but dust and no Bucky. He lifts an eyebrow and looks around, he was gone.

"Where'd he go?!" Tony shouts, turning around as well.

"He just disappeared." Steve says, scratching his forehead.

"Tony, we have to find out why he keeps leaving. Him leaving at night was bad enough. And now he's leaving when we're returning from a mission?! This is out of hand." Steve says, folding his arms.

"Let's do it." Tony agrees.

***

Bucky was back in the tower, and it was night time. Steve and Tony acted like nothing ever happened, but they weren't very happy with them. They were in the livingroom with quietness all around, and Bucky was on his phone. He smiled at his phone and checked the time, he stands up and puts his phone into his back pocket.

"I'm going to go upstairs in my room and go to sleep. Don't bug me." Bucky warnes, pointing at Steve and Tony.

Bucky leaves upstairs, Steve and Tony look at each other. They call out the whole team and they all come gather around. They get into a big huddle and Steve started to tell them the whole plan.

"Bucky's been sneaking out every night, and tonight is the night, we find out." Steve whispers.

"Well, maybe he's really sleeping, we'd probably die if we woke Bucky up from his sleep." Clint whispers.

"Okay, really? It's pretty obvious that he's been sneaking out his window." Tony rolls his eyes.

"Well, if he wanted to leave, couldn't he have just left through the front door?" Sam asks.

Everyone stares at him with annoyed faces, Steve didn't even want to deal with that question. He tells everyone to go outside and see if Bucky has already left. The whole team rushes outside and Steve spots Bucky running off. Steve calls for everyone and they all start to race after him, trying not to reveal themselves.

***

When they finally caught all the way up to Bucky, they saw that he was at someone's house. They all hid behind a bush and watched as he knocked on the door. The door opens, but the face wasn't showing. You step out of the house and hug Bucky. After you let go of him, you smile at him. Your face was in complete view now.

"She's hot!" Steve exclaims.

Natasha throws her hand over his mouth and shoves him down. Everyone follows them and ducks down underneath the bush. You heard a noise from the bushes so you and Bucky look at the bushes.

"What was that?" Bucky asks, lifting an eyebrow.

"I don't know, probably my neighbors dog again." You chuckle.

You look at him and you two start to kiss. Steve pops his head back up and sees you kiss Bucky. You invite him inside and shut the door behind you.

"I want someone like her." Steve frowns.

"Well, I guess Bucky's the lucky one than." Clint sighs.

"So that's where he's been sneaking off to everyday. To be with that beautiful girl." Tony says.

"Well, she's more lucky than he is." Steve smiles.

The End

~

Feedback would be amazing :)

Don't forget to vote. x

All the love,

LilyHemsworth