steve rogers ➼ still in love

Request: Can you do an imagine with Steve where you ask promt 8 because he has been hanging out with Nat. Can it also be fluff.

A/N: I hope you enjoy!

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 477

Prompt:

#8 — "Do you even still love me?"

You have been isolating yourself in your room for the past week, saddened by the fact that your own boyfriend was spending more time with another woman other than yourself

You have been isolating yourself in your room for the past week, saddened by the fact that your own boyfriend was spending more time with another woman other than yourself. You personally loved Natasha, she was a good person. You weren't intimidated by her in any perspective, but the problem was that Steve has been hanging out with her a lot more than he been with you.

Day by day, it would gradually feel like Steve was forgetting about you. It went from one word responses to nothing at all. Not much time passed until you decided to yourself you were going to give the silent treatment and make him feel like he made you feel...invisible.

"Has anybody seen [Y/N]?" steve asked, entering the living room where all his teammates were chatting with each other. "I've been looking for her all over the place but I can't seem to find her."

Nobody answered and glared at the blonde hero. His eyes scanned across the faces, confusion striking him. He didn't know what was going on, but the sound of your footsteps walking down the stairs caught his attention.

"Oh, there are you are babe," steve commented, approaching you. "I was wondering if—"

Steve's voice faltered as you walked straight past him, not even acknowledging his presence. As you head toward the kitchen to grab a snack, Steve followed behind you, repeating your name but still receiving no reaction. His friends watch Steve as they watch him desperately plead for your attention on the way into the kitchen.

"[Y/N], why are you ignoring me?" he asked as you open the fridge. His blue eyes noticed your tightened grip on the handle of the refrigerator. "What did I do?"

"Do you even still love me?" you exclaim, sharply turning to face your boyfriend. His eyebrows shot straight up in surprise. "Because it sure doesn't feel like it."

"Sweetheart, of course I still love you," steve remarked, approaching you. You wanted to back away, but was limited to your stepping space because of the fridge. Steve moved close to you, staring deep into your eyes. "I'll always love you."

His eyes was all the convincing that you needed. You sigh in defeat and lower your eyes from him.

"I'm sorry," you mumble apologetically. "I guess I've just been jealous of the fact that you've been hanging out with Nat a lot more lately than me."

Steve chuckled. "Well, now you know how I feel whenever I see you with other men."

"You get jealous?"

"All the time [Y/N]," steve admitted, sliding his hands into yours. "but I know you and I trust that you don't feel anything for anybody else but me," steve explained, smiling lightly at you. "I'm just going to need that trust from you when it comes to me."

"Okay, I will," you mutter softly. "I promise."

> < > < > <

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth