loki laufeyson ➼ in reality

Request: Loki imagine: same OC from earlier. Loki is jealous of your friend Steve. He thinks you like him, but actually she has a crush on Loki

A/N: I'm starting from the very beginning with these requests. I hope you enjoy!

Name: Rhiannon Sikes

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 907

Loki has been grinding his teeth and clenching his jaw all night long, having to witness the unpleasant sight of you having the time of your life with someone other than him

Loki has been grinding his teeth and clenching his jaw all night long, having to witness the unpleasant sight of you having the time of your life with someone other than him. He never understood why he was so jealous because the truth was, you weren't his, but he sure wanted you to be.

His brother Thor invited him to attend game night because he was aware of the feelings he shyly kept away from you. The Norse god had an idea that if Loki attended, you and him would hit it off, but that was before Steve took the place that Thor planned on Loki being in.

Game after game, Loki would briefly chat with you and have a slight laugh, but Steve would shortly enter afterwards and cause you roar with laughter. Loki recognized that you and Steve were friends much more earlier than you had ever met Loki, but he still couldn't stop the anger that boiled within him.

He knew that humor was the way to your heart, and Steve was depriving Loki of that opportunity. It was down to the final game before the night ended and Loki still felt like he didn't get the amount of time spent with you that he desired.

Luckily, the game was Monopoly and that game felt like it took eternity. Loki didn't want to make it obvious, but he subtly sped his way to claim the seat beside you. You were sitting at the end of the bench seat, which meant that nobody else could sit on the other side.

"Rhiannon you were quite hilarious back in that previous game of Twister," loki complimented, turning toward you. "I never would of guessed that you would—"

"Rhiannon! Mind if I sit on the other side of you?"

You look over your shoulder, watching your blonde friend approaching you from behind. You turn and noticed that the entire row was completely taken.

"I don't think that there's anymore room St—"

"Yes! There is no more room on this bench!" loki repeated loudly. "I'm sorry but you're going to have to—wait wha—what are you doing?!"

"I'm gonna make myself fit, that's what."

Steve was already in the mindset and forcefully shoved you straight into the cute black haired man beside you. You didn't mind though, Loki was the guy you've been trying to get jealous all night, and it was obvious it was working. A line of confused people murmured as everyone started getting squished into each other.

"Hey! What's the big—"

We all froze as we heard a loud thump come from the other end, followed with somebody yelling three words that you couldn't repeat.

"Language!" steve shouted, altering his seating position. "At least I have more room now."

You roll your eyes. "Steve you're such an idiot."

"Not as much as you are," steve joked, playfully nudging you. "remember that one time where—"

"Here we go again," loki grumbled grumpily to himself as Steve began yet another reminiscing story with you. "I want to play something else!"

"I guess since there are more people here that Monopoly asks for, we can play another game," thor said, standing up. "everyone to the living room, we're going to play charades!"

Everyone followed his command and raced to the living room, where you had the most perfect plan up in your head. You knew it was going to be risky, but you wanted to end the night off with something memorable. As Thor explained the game to the team, your mind was repeating the process of how the event was going to play out.

Before you knew it, Thor called you out, and you were up. He hands you a piece of paper that wrote "Dog" which was the most basic charade thing in the world. You toss the paper to the side and take a deep breath.

"I need a partner for this one," you announce, scanning the crowd. You "coincidentally" point at Loki. "Loki, you come be my partner for this."

"I thought one of the rules was that—" Thor slapped his hand over the mouth of the teenage superhero, receiving a muffled, "Sorry."

Loki walked up to you and looked at the audience doing the zip lipped action, which meant that you weren't going to talk from there on. You turn your attention back to your confused partner and smiled brightly. You take Loki by the hands and pull his close, smashing your lips against his.

The entire room rang with gasps, they were definitely not expecting that.

"Kissing!" peter exclaimed, raising his hand. "Wait! No! Making out!" peter piled on. "Wait! No! Is it—"

Thor put the boy into a head lock, whispering for him to shut his mouth before he shut it for him. They were having a moment and Thor didn't want Mr. Spider man to ruin it. Everybody listened in close as the kiss ended and you place your hand on his chest.

"I'm glad to see that my little plan worked," you speak flirtatiously. Loki blushed, he connected the dots. "I like you Loki, I always have."

"You're lucky that I forgive easily."

Thor scoffed. "Lie!"

You giggle as Loki pulls you back into the warm kiss that you wished would never end. Peter used his skills and removed himself out of the headlock.

"You know about you guys, but I don't think that's how you play charades."

> < > < > <

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth