Dancer and Singer (peter parker)

AU (alternate universe)

><><

You could feel the floor shaking from the blasting music from downstairs. You tried to ignore it and try to continue your book, but it felt like the music was getting louder and louder. You finally just gave up and threw your book down and huffed with anger. You stormed your way downstairs and bursted through the door to the kitchen.

''Can you turn that racket off?! I'm trying to read upstairs!'' you shout.

You paused as you heard what song it was, you knew exactly who listened to this kind of music. The song was blasting through the whole entire kitchen. Peter's favorite song.

Peter was doing a little dance, making you giggle. His back was facing towards you and his butt was moving side to side. And his foot was tapping to the beat of the song, he really enjoyed this song, it was one of his songs that were on repeat all the time. As it got to his favorite part, he took the pancake turner and brought it up to his mouth and pretended it was a mic.

''I'll be gone in a day or..''

''TWOOOOOOO!!'' he screamed out the last note, making you go fully into laughter.

The music continued to play and Peter didn't even acknowledge that you were inside of the room, he just turned back to the pan and continued to cook like nothing had happened. His foot still tapping, and his body still moving with the music. The music suddenly got turned off and Peter stopped handling the food and turned around the same time you did.

''Enough with the 80′s song bud.'' tony scolds.

''What? Is it against the rules to listen to 80′s music?'' peter asks, lifting an eyebrow.

''It's not the songs that are bugging me, it's your horrific singing. You should never become a singer.'' tony shakes his head.

''You should become a dancer, those were some interesting moves.'' you smirk.

Peter jumped a little, finally realizing that you were in the room. As you said the comment, he smiles at you with his pearly white teeth which practically blinded you from the perfectness. It was obvious he took very good care of his teeth.

''Oh crap!'' tony exclaims, patting all of his pockets.

''What is it?'' you ask.

''I left my phone upstairs, can you get it Y/N? It's in Bruce's lab, make sure not to touch anything in there. I'm working on a machine right now.'' tony warns.

You coughed and stared at him. He stared back, confused.

''Wow Stark, you sure are polite.'' you roll your eyes.

''Say please.'' peter coughs towards tony.

''Oh! Oh! Please?'' tony finishes.

''Yeah, sure whatever.'' you sigh.

You push passed Tony and head upstairs, on your way up, you said hello to other teammates that passed you on the way. You went to Bruce's laboratory and started to look for Tony's phone. As you searched, your eyes fell upon a machine with a big blanket over it.

''Tony said not to touch it, so don't touch it.'' you say underneath your breath.

You continued to search, but your eyes couldn't stop looking at the machine. You tried to control yourself, but after a while, you finally just gave in and rushed towards the machine. You threw the blanket off of the machine and gasped as you saw how cool it looked.