peter parker ➼ final exam

Request: Could do an imagine with Peter Parker where the reader is overworking herself trying to study for an exam. Peter invites her to do things, but she always refuses because she feels like she needs to keep studying. Peter decides to get together with The Avengers and plan a little fun activity to trick her into doing so she can finally learn to have some fun. Thanks!

A/N: I hope you enjoy!

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 869

When you first met Peter, you knew you two would be best friends

When you first met Peter, you knew you two would be best friends. You two were the dynamic duo. You were so intimately close to him, he shared his biggest secret to you. You always thought Peter was heroic, but when you discovered that he was an actual superhero, it was awesome.

Peter always claimed that you were a great escape from his superhero schedule. Whenever you two were together, it was as if he was a normal teenage boy. What you weren't aware of though was that he had a major crush on you. He thought you didn't know, but knowing Peter, he's pretty bad at hiding things.

You knew that Peter liked you, and the feelings were mutual, but you just didn't know how to express it the correct way. Currently, it was finals week at Midtown High School and you were overwhelmed with the textbooks, papers and relearning everything from the very beginning of the year.

Peter claimed that you knew what to do. You've been studying for the final exam ever since the beginning of the year. Yet, you still felt like you couldn't do it. You didn't feel prepared. Peter has been your study partner for the past study dates, and even he believed that you were going to ace the exam.

It was difficult for you to convince yourself that you were going to do well. On the days that you didn't study with Peter, you would study alone in your bedroom. Peter was concerned because he didn't want you to overwork yourself. He has seen you when you overwork yourself before, and he hated seeing you so run down.

Peter decided to visit you in your bedroom this morning, and no surprise, Peter found you on your bed with papers scattered all around you.

"Y/N, I have two tickets to go see Volunteer Of Stardust tonight at the movie theaters," Peter announced, waving the tickets in the air. He sighed as he didn't see you look up. "Come on Y/N. We've been wanting to see this movie ever since it got released."

"I know Pete, but I have things to do," You commented, swinging your eyes up to see his disappointed face. "I'm sorry but maybe we can see it next week. You can get Ned to go with you. I'm sure he'll want to go."

"I don't want to go with Ned," Peter claimed. "I want to go see the movie with you Y/N."

"That's sweet but—"

"When will you take a break?"

"After I take the exam."

"Whatever," Peter sighed, opening your bedroom door back open. "I'll be at my place if you need me."

Peter slammed the door behind him, giving you the impression that he was mad. You stared at the door, wondering if you needed to catch him before he left. You looked back at your stuff. You had to admit, you have been studying for a long time. The movie was something that you wanted to go see with Peter for a long time.

You huffed in defeat as you closed your laptop and move the papers aside as you slid off of your bed. Luckily for you, Peter's place was in walking length from your home. You left your bedroom and went outside to see if his car was still present. As you turned the corner to the driveway, you were immediately pelted by a nerf dart.

"What the—"

"GET HER!!!"

You shrieked in fear as you felt what felt like a thousand nerf darts hit you. You soon felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to see Peter holding two nerf guns.

"Here take one!" Peter shouted, tossing you a nerf gun. Surprisingly, you caught it. "Let's destroy them!"

You cocked the gun with a smile. You had forgotten how much you loved nerf gun fighting with Peter was. You ran to take cover from the darts. You kept peeking out of the bush and started shooting everyone else, except for Peter. The people that you hit dramatically fell to the ground and acted like they were out.

After a while, it was down to only you and Peter. You got out of your spot and saw him slowly walking up to you. His gun was facing you, so you pointed yours at him.

"There can only be one Y/N," Peter called out, gripping tighter onto his gun. "And it's going to be me."

You shot the first dart but Peter was quick and dodged it. He ended up shooting his shot and got you straight in the face. As the dart fell to the ground, you groaned in frustration. You dropped the gun and Peter just laughed. He put his gun down and walked up to you.

"I win."

"Yeah yeah I know," You replied with a smile. "That was fun though. Thanks Peter."

"You know what else would be fun?" Peter asked, slowly making his two tickets visible again. You rolled your eyes with a grin. "Volunteer of Stardust?"

"I'm down. Let's do it Peter."

"YES!" Peter screeched in joy, engulfing you in a tight hug. You laughed as he picked you up off the ground. "WOOHOO!!!"

> < > < > <

requested by anonymous from tumblr

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth