Your Secret Admirer (steve rogers)

Steve's Your Secret Admirer

You get to HQ and go to your room. You always have a snack in your drawer whenever you get home. As you open your drawer, you see something. It was some kind of note, it had a heart on it with your name in the middle of it. You pick it up and open it, reading the note.

"You are the most beautiful woman in this whole team. You're more beautiful than Natasha, than Wanda, than everyone. Whenever you enter the room, my heart skips a beat. Whenever you talk to me, my words get caught up in my throat. I love you so much. I want to tell you who I am, but I can't. Love you :) xox, secret admirer."

You put the in your pocket, biting your lip. You smiled, you couldn't believe that someone actually liked you on this team. Out of all of your missions this one was the most important. Find out who this person is. You fly down the stairs, looking around. Luckily all the guys were in one big spot, it was time for you to find out who it was. You felt like you needed to start out with Vision. You slowly walk up to next to vision and smile at him. He glances over towards you, looking weirded out.

"May I help you Y/N?" Vision asks.

"Vision. Do you know anything about this note?" You ask grabbing the note out.

He shakes his head, you could tell he was being serious. As you move on to the next person, which was Sam, he didn't seem to amused as well.

"Why would I send you a secret admirer note? I don't like you that way." Sam makes a disgusted face.

You than hop over to Peter Parker and nuzzle up against him. He puts his arm around you, but you sighed. You knew it wasn't him because he was to confident around you. You unwrap from him and move on to Bruce. He was to busy working though.

"Y/N. I'm always working, there is no way I can make time to write a note." Bruce says while continuing his thing.

You aim towards Thor next, but he denies as well. You sigh and look at the list, of course you cross Clint Barton off. He's married. As you look at the last three, it was Tony, Bucky and Steve. You actually didn't mind if it was any of those three guys, you thought they were all very attractive. But you actually wanted to know who it was for sure, you than sneak into Tony's place. And than get FRIDAY out. When she comes out, you ask her.

"FRIDAY, do you know if Tony, Bucky or Steve sent me this note?" You ask quietly, hoping Tony wasn't coming back anytime soon.

"Hello Y/N. Tony has talked to me before and always says that you're very hot. And that you're very attractive. But it is not Tony. Neither is it Bucky, because he has a crush on somebody else." She replies.

You gasp, and than smile. That only lead down to one person, it was Steve. Your secret admirer was Steve Rogers. You hear a door slam, and you turn FRIDAY off suddenly. You rush outside, seeing Steve taking off his bag. You run up to him and jump into his arms, he was confused what you were doing. But he went on with it.

"I love you too Stevie!" You exclaim, kissing him on the cheek.

"L-Love me?" Steve lifts an eyebrow, putting you down.

"You sent me this note, didn't you?" You ask while showing him.

He blushes and nods, you smile and hug him again.

"Thank you." You whisper.

"Anytime babe." He smirks.

The End

~

Feedback would be amazing :)

Don't forget to vote. x

All the love,

LilyHemsworth