Fell For You (bucky barnes)

You saved Bucky, and Bucky wanted to return the favor, you caught his affection, but did he catch yours?

You were a waitress at a little hole-in-wall cafe, and you loved your job. It fit you perfectly, you loved to go to work every day, it make you happy. The thing was, you had super speed, but nobody knew that, the only person who knew was your co-worker. But only because you and your co-worker are best friends, and you tell each other everything.

The day started out like any other day, the cafe was packed with people. But today was everybody was leaving early for a parade that started later. So you decided to close it when everybody left. The day went on, you got a few numbers from some guys, lots of compliments. And than it came to the end of the day, the cafe was empty. Right when you were about to close the cafe up, somebody enters with guys and one girl. You lifted an eyebrow, you've never seen them before.

"Hey, I know that this cafe's supposed to be closed, but can we grab some food real quick?" The man with long, brown hair and a metal arm asks.

The cashier nods her head, and they order their food. As the cooks get the food ready, you were leaning against the wall eyeballing the guy with the metal arm. He was very attractive, like super hot. Your co-worker was bringing the cute guy some coffee, you smirked at his adorable face. Your eyes shift down, seeing that there was a water spill on the ground, and your co-worker was about to step in it.

"Wait! Don-"

It was to late, your co-worker slipped on the puddle and the coffee started heading towards the guy. You gasp and use your super speed, snatching the coffee cup out of your co-workers hand and saving them from falling. As for the coffee, you used your speed even more and swiped the coffee back into the cup. When you finished you slammed the cup onto the table, making it shake. And in your other arm, was your co-worker. The cute guy looked at you, his jaw wide open, same with the rest of his friends. You let go of your co-worker and they awkwardly chuckle, than rush off.

"T-Thank you.. M-My name's Bucky." He looked stunned.

He put out his hand, and you shook it. He introduces everybody else, and you looked at Steve, who looked like the second attractive. You shook everybodies hand and they seemed to really enjoy your company.

"Super speed hm?" Tony smirks.

"Never seen that before." Steve smiles.

Pietro lets out a big, bold cough, making you giggle. He told you that he had super speed as well. Bucky scooted and he patted next to him.

"Want to sit next to me and eat with us?" Bucky asks, smirking.

You nod and join them. As you sit down next to Bucky, it was pretty obvious he had a crush on you. And you were developing one as well, he was cute ever since he walked in. The food came, and everybody started to eat, Bucky shared his food with you, and he was so flirting with you. It made you giggle, at the end, you scooted out and everybody stood up with you. Steve left a tip and thanked you for the food. Everyone but Bucky went to the door, Bucky stayed behind with you. He was blushing and avoiding eye contact with you, he was stammering as he spoke.

"So.. I.. Um.. Thanks again for saving me from the coffee, I really appriciate that," He smiles at the ground.

"Anytime, that's what friends are for." You joke, playfully punching him in the arm.

He started to giggle like a child, and you joined along. Steve told him that they had to leave, before Bucky left, he grabbed your collar and dipped you into his arms. He started to lean in, and his lips clashed with yours. Your lips moved in sync, and you enjoyed the whole moment. After he stands you back up, he hands you a slip.

"Call me sometime Y/N." Bucky winks.

Steve finally just grabs him and says goodbye to you. Bucky waves goodbye, and you blow him a kiss, he receives it and tucks it into his pocket, making you smile. They left and your boss puts the closed sign up, you were love-struck. You loved Bucky.

The End