bucky barnes ➼ the nightclub

Request: I'm in the mood for some jealous Bucky Barnes with a Wilson!Reader. I was wondering if you could do an imagine where Bucky Barnes and [Y/N] are secretly dating but hasn't told anyone, especially because of Sam. All three of them go clubbing one night and a man hits on her. Sam is oblivious, but Bucky is fully aware. Hehe;) Thanks!

A/N: Apparently I didn't upload this on time. I apologize for the late post, I had something come up yesterday. Anyways, her it is. I hope you enjoy!

Warning(s): Language

Word Count: 1.4K

It was hard to date Bucky behind your brother's back

It started out pretty easy, but once Sam started noticing that your absence became more frequent, lying to him got more difficult. Sam wasn't aware of who the man was, but he knew there was at least someone you were sneaking out to meet with every time.

In a sense, Sam knew that you were a grown woman. He just always viewed you as his baby sister. No matter how old you get, you'll always be his little sister. He just hopes that when you find a man, it's going to be the right man. You knew the moment you met Bucky Barnes, he was the right man to be in a relationship with.

When Bucky asked you out, the date went extremely well. A simple movie over at his place was a great way to make the sparks fly between you two. Bucky continued to ask you out, and before you knew it, you and Bucky officially started dating. It didn't mean that you were committed to each other quite yet, but Bucky definitely wanted to make it official.

He remembers all the late nights he spent with you. You even confessed one night how you felt about commitment. You were always afraid of commitment, but Bucky made you realize that maybe you were just afraid of committing to the wrong person. It was at the moment you knew, you were in love.

Bucky was head over heels for you. He wanted to tell the entire world that he loved you. It was painful for him not being able to do so. He knew that eventually one day Sam was going to find out, he just didn't know when.

"The regular please," Sam ordered, tapping the counter twice with his hand. The bartender nodded. He looked over at you. "You happy I dragged you to this party?"

"I'm not much of a nightclub person," You responded, looking around at the people mingling with one another. "I just would rather be at home right now."

"I would want to be home too," The familiar husky voice of your lover sounded from behind you. You turned around and smiled at the sight of Bucky arriving to the conversation. "You look nice tonight [Y/N]."

"That's my sister you're talkin' to bud," Sam addressed sternly. Bucky rolled his eyes, as well as you. "Now, I'm going to head to the restroom real quick. I don't want to see no funny business happening between you two."

"There's nothing going between us Sam," You easily lied, crossing your arms. "Now go and do your business."

Sam turned to head the other way, but was immediately stopped by a woman you didn't recognize. She started to talk to him and Sam started talking back. Or in your eyes, he was flirting. You scoffed. So much for Sam using the bathroom. You turned your attention back to Bucky who was staring at you in admiration.