5 | Presents All Around (bucky barnes)

Request: Imagine reader having a major crush on bucky, one so bad that the reader leaves him gifts and treats like flowers, pies, and presents all over the Avengers compound, even putting Friday the Artificial Intelligent computer offline to not get caught and adopts a puppy for him leaving it for him in his room which makes the avengers fear that bucky has a stalker. trying to get out of the embarrassing situation the reader quits the avengers to not get caught but of course reader does get caught

Name:

None = (Y/N)

A/N:

This request is from Tumblr and they did not put their name with their imagine idea, which means you can put your name in the (Y/N) spot!! I hope you enjoy!

''I mean, I don't know who's giving me all these presents, but whoever it is, is really nice.'' Bucky smiles.

You had a huge crush on Bucky, and it for sure wasn't going away. The only way you could express it was giving him presents. So you've been doing this for the past 4 weeks, and it seems like Bucky loves it. But The Avengers, not so much.

"Okay guys, who keeps leaving me these presents?" Bucky enters through the door with a smirk on his face.

You flush red and look down, smiling ever so slightly. You didn't want to give it away, but everyone else stands up and walks over towards him.

"What did they bring you this time?" Steve grins.

"What did they bring? You mean, what did you guys bring me?" Bucky sighs.

"I didn't do it." Steve says.

Everyone shook their heads, but you decided to quietly sneak out. As you started to silently sneak out, they didn't see you, which was good. You made it to the hallway, still eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Hey, do any of you guys know where Y/N went?" You hear Bucky ask.

Your heart leaps, you loved it when he said your name. And hearing him say, wondering where you were, made you even happier. You look at your clock, and you about jump out of your shoes. You rush into Tony's room, because that's where you hid your puppy for Bucky in there. As you enter the room, you go to the spot where you had the dog and got it. As you carry the cage, you hear something turn on. Turning around, seeing that FRIDAY has woken up.

"Who are you giving that to?" She asks.

"Bucky. But don't say anything." You shush her.

"You know, it will slip out." She smirks.

You sigh and go over to the computer. You try to hack into her, but it was happening. So you just go and get some water and pour all over her, shutting her down. You smile and than pick the puppy back up. You than walk into Bucky's bedroom, as you enter, you smelled the smell you alwas do. You loved it. You than walk over by his bed and place the puppy down. The puppy started to bark, and you tried to shush him, but he wasn't shutting up.

"Who's making all that noise?" You hear Bucky's voice.

"Is that a dog?" You hear Steve's voice.

"I think the noise is coming from your bedroom Buck." You hear Tony's voice.

"Oh shoot." You mumble to yourself.

You could hear the footsteps getting closer to his bedroom. You than see his bed and dive underneath it. Getting squished in, but enough for you to breath. You than see the whole Team's feet coming into his bedroom. You hear Bucky gasp, and he picks the dog up. You smile and get a warm feeling.

"They got me a puppy!" He gasps.

"Bucky. You have a stalker. That's not good." Steve sighs.

You feel Bucky sit on the bed, sinking in a little bit, and squishing you quite a bit. He had the cage on his lap, which made it a little heavier.

"Stalker. Lover. Secret Admirer. Whoever is doing this is making me really happy. How come the person who is doing it won't just come out and tell me? I'd love them for this." Bucky says.

"Aww." You bit your lip.

Steve than sat on the bed with him, making it sink even more. It started making you a little uncomfortable.

"Who do you think it is? Natasha? Wanda? Or Y/N?" Steve asks.

"I don't know.." Bucky sighs.

You hear the cage unlock and you gasp. The dog was out! Your heart started to beat fast as the dog jumped onto the floor.

"Aww. It's so cute." Sam cooes.

The dog suddenly starts to sniff, and it sniffs underneath the bed.

"Shoo! No! Go away! Shoo!" You whisper, trying to shoo the dog off.

"Why is he sniffing underneath the bed?" Bucky asks while looking underneath.

You suddenly come face to face with him, and him and Steve jump off the bed. You crawl out from under the bed and pop up, smiling at Bucky, blushing.

"Y/N. Why are you in here? And why were you underneath my bed?" Bucky asks.

"I um.. I was there.. Because.. I was trying to hide from you," You sighed.

"Why?" Bucky lifts an eyebrow.

"Because I wanted to tell you, I'm leaving the avengers." You sigh.

Everyone gasps, and you shake your head.

"I know, I know. But I hope it won't hurt you guys to much. I loved working with you guys. Goodbye." You smile.

You start to exit, until Bucky called you. You turned around, and he walked up to you, and pulls you into a kiss. When he lets you go, you gasp and stare at him.

"I know the person who keeps bringing me presents, is you." Bucky smiles.

"Really? How?" You smile.

"Natasha and Wanda don't like me. And you seemed to always leave whenever I brung up that subject. Plus, you were in my room before I was, with the dog. So I was assuming you got me this dog." Bucky explains.

"Wow, you're quite a detective." You flirt.

Bucky chuckles and pulls you back into a kiss.

"I love you Y/N. Thank you for everything." Bucky smirks.

"You're welcome babe. I love you too." You smile

><><><

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth