stephen strange ➼ little younger

Request: Stephen has a crush on Rhiya but she's a bit younger than him. He hears her friends tease her because he's a bit older than her and he gets offended but Rhiya stands up for him cause she has a crush too. (not pedo)

Name: Rhiya

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 545

Stephen was unable to keep his majestic blue eyes off of you all night

Stephen was unable to keep his majestic blue eyes off of you all night. It was the first time he was personally invited to a game night at the Avengers Tower. Although he wasn't very familiar with the board games and video games, when he heard that you were attending as well, he changed his mind immediately. Stephen has been crushing on you since the second you two locked eyes. It was incredible to him that such a beautiful like yourself had walked her way into his life.

He was much too nervous to speak to you though, which was why he asked his friends about you. They knew a lot about you, and Stephen sort of got to know you through them. Some thought it was cute, but others thought it was a bit odd. Stephen was a little bit older than you and that was a little off to some people, especially his friends. He tried not to mind it at first, but as time went on, all they did was tease Stephen about his crush on you.

"This game is merely impossible!" stephen exclaimed, his arms slightly wobbling. "How can one keep their balance so easily?!"

"Just don't think about it!" you advised loudly, crunched up in your own weird position. "At least that is what is keeping me from falling."

"Five bucks that Rhiya is going to be the first one to fall!" steve called out, waving his money in the air. He furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed that you were about to collapse. He slowly lowered his money. "Actually, maybe Stephen."

"Maybe if he actually succeeds and beats Rhyia, it'll show her that he's not just an old man," bucky joked, receiving a few snickers from the others around him. Stephen huffed in annoyance to Bucky's ignorant comment. "let's just hope your bones don't snap anytime soon!"

"Alright dude I'm not that old!"

"For Rhiya you are!"

Everyone exploded in laughter except for you. You flashed your eyes toward Stephen who had turned tomato red, and you knew it wasn't from trying to maintain balance.

"I'm only a few years younger than Stephen you guys!" you commented audibly. "Plus, out of everyone here, he'd be the one I'd want to be with anyways."

Stephen about choked on his own saliva as those words fell from your mouth and that caused him to lose balance. He grunted as he crashed straight to the ground, capturing everyone's attention. All of your friends began groaning in disappointment and began passing their money around to each other on who won the bet. You finally released your stability and crawled over toward Stephen. You laid down beside him and both stared up at the ceiling.

"I know this is sort of a weird way to tell you this Stephen, but I love you," you spoke casually. You looked to the side where you found Stephen already staring at you. "I have for quite a while."

Stephen inched closer to you and gave you a soft kiss on your lips, making everyone react in disgust.

"Man, I lost five bucks and I was have to watch a make out session between Rhiya and Stephen?" peter announced in annoyance. "What a way to end the night."

> < > < > <

requested by LintaAM

If you guys would like to keep caught up on my imagines, go ahead
and add this book to your library! It will notify you whenever I post
another chapter.

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this imagine!

Don't forget to vote!

Have fun reading my imagines,

- LilyHemsworth