Football Is Fun (peter parker)

Peter Parker has always been a close friend and you two always have the funnest time together. But Peter starts to develop feelings for you the more that you two work together. You and Peter are always sent on missions together because they know that you two make a wonderful team. And they're not wrong, you and Peter kick butt. But Peter's starting to have problems with working with you. 

He can't focus on the mission when he has so many feelings about you bottled up inside of him. Whenever he talks to you or even looks at you, he gets extremely nervous and loses his train of thought. And you've started to notice that and you don't like it because you two have almost failed two missions in a row. You needed to snap Peter back into reality, because he's still fantasizing his future that he thinks that he has with you.

You shoved the door open, stomping angrily into the building. Peter was constantly apologizing to you for what he did, but you just ignored him. You two just got back from a mission and Peter messed up everything. You were talking to him and telling him what the plan was, but it seemed that he was spacing out because he did nothing of what you explained to him. He stared you in the eyes as you spoke, but it seemed that he was in his own world the entire time you were explaining the plan to him.

And the fact that he spaced off, caused thirty people to get injured. Luckily, none of the people died, but they wouldn't be injured if it wasn't for Peter and his zoning out process.

''Whoa! What's wrong with you?'' steve asked, his eyes raising up at you from his newspaper.

''Shut it Captain. I don't want to speak about it.'' you snarled, narrowing your eyes at him.

You yank the refrigerator open and started to rummage through the fridge. You roared angrily as you found nothing to eat. You slammed the refrigerator shut and looked to the side, seeing Peter standing right there.

''Y/N. How many times do I have—''

''Don't talk to me Parker.'' you growled, turning away from him.

''Y/N. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to—''

''I'm warning you Parker,'' you snap, turning towards him. ''Don't. Talk. To. Me.'' you warned, pointing your finger at him.

''You probably want to listen to her bud,'' steve put down his newspaper. ''She's played so many sports that include exercising. And trust me,'' steve stood up. ''She's got strong arms.'' steve nodded.

Peter somehow didn't hear a word that Steve just said and continued to beg for your forgiveness. You just ignored him and continued to look for some food. You decided to just eat a cheese-stick to satisfy your hunger. As you started to unwrap it, your dad— Tony— came entering the kitchen.

''Hey Y/N.'' your dad greeted with a smile.

You mumbled a hello but he didn't hear it. He looked over at Steve and he shook his head.

''She's in a crappy mood. She's pretty pissed at Peter.'' steve explained.

''Pissed eh?'' he smirked, looking over at you. ''You know a good sport to get rid of your anger?'' he asked. Your face lit up with a smile as you heard those words.

You looked over at your dad who was already smiling.

''Football.'' you both said in unison.

Peter gulped dryly as he heard that word. He definitely was not the sports kind of person. But if you enjoyed it, he had to pretend that he enjoyed it. You cheered and rushed up to your dad, hugging him with joy. He patted you on the back and told you to get the rest of the team. You did as he said and you raced off, calling everybody's name.