An Hour Late (peter parker)

Request:hey! can you write an imagine AU where Peter Parker isn't Spider-man and he's just a normal, teenage boy. Then the Reader is the one with the secret identity who works for Tony Stark and all that stuff. The Reader goes to the same school as Peter Parker and The Reader is the crush of Peter Parker. So Peter finally gets enough confidence to invite you over to his place to study together. You tell him you would be there, but you show up an hour late with bruises and cuts all over yourself. Thanks!

><><><

     You sprint through the empty school hallway, your sneakers squeaking against the floor. You had a mission this morning that ran later then expected and now you were late for class, yet again. You burst through the door of your classroom, gathering the attention of every student.

''Oh, look who decided to show up, (Y/N).'' the teacher said, unimpressed.

''I'm so sorry, I–''

''(Y/N), you're thirty minutes late to class,'' the teacher interrupted impatiently. ''what possibly could your excuse be now?''

''I um.. I..I–''

''Just go and sit down.'' the teacher demanded, clearly annoyed.

 You embarrassingly trudge your way to your seat, feeling all the eyes of every student glued on you. This wasn't the first time that you were late to class, you've been late bunches of time. But each and every time, somehow the teacher finds a new way of embarrassing you. You sometimes wondered if you told the teacher of the real reason you were late, he would let you be late.

 But your boss, Tony Stark, would not be very pleased with that decision. Especially if it happened without his permission. You pull out the squeaky chair and place yourself inside it.

''(Y/N), why are you late again?'' a voice asked. You turn your head, seeing that it was your desk neighbor, Peter Parker.

''My alarm didn't go off in time this morning.'' you respond, using the same old excuse as usual.

''Again?'' peter asked, lifting an eyebrow.

''Yup. Again.'' you reply, nodding.

''Well, I know you're only thirty minutes late, but we covered a lot during those thirty minutes,'' peter explained, picking up his notebook. ''here's the notes that we took.''

 Peter hands you his notebook and you put it down on your desk. Your eyes widen as you scanned over the page of notes. From the top of the page to the bottom of the page, it was all filled with notes. There were some formulas here and there, but the number of words on the paper just instantly began to drive you crazy.

''Oh, and there's a test tomorrow.'' peter added on, looking over at you.

 You throw your hands over your face and had the urge of screaming into them. But you resisted that urge and just let out a frustrated mental groan inside of your head.

''(Y/N), are you okay?'' peter asked worriedly.

 You answer his question, but your voice was muffled from your hands covering your face.

''Can you please remove your hands from your face so I can understand you?'' peter chuckled lightly.

 You drag your hands down your face then slam them down on your desk and snap your head towards Peter.

''Dude, there is no way I'm going to pass this test. This is my hardest class, and since I wasn't here when you guys were taking notes, that ruined my chance even more,'' you rambled. ''this is useless..''