Our Little Secret (peter parker)

Your bodies were moving in sync, the same with your lips. Peter's lips were softer than ever. His hands wrap around your waist and he falls onto the bed with you underneath him. You two continued to kiss, the more you kissed, the more heated it got. Peter climbed off of you for a few seconds and removed his shirt.

You bit your lip and scanned him up and down. Peter pulls down his pants, making you giggle. He was now shirtless and in his boxers.

''Enough stripping Parker. I want more kisses.'' you whimper, putting your arms out for him.

Peter smiles and falls back onto you, he starts to lean in, but before he laid his lips upon yours, a knock came to your door.

''Y/N? Are you in there?'' you heard that it tony.

Peter gasps in surprise and rolls off of you onto the ground. He climbs to his feet quickly, going into full panic mode. Peter grabbed his jeans and hopped into them. He pulled them on and started to hop up and down, trying to get into them. When he fully got into them, he started looking around frantically, he couldn't find his shirt!

His shirt was next to you. You grabbed it and tossed it to him, he caught it and slid it onto his body.

''Y/N! Are you in there?'' tony asked, his voice raising.

''Get out!!'' you whisper, shoving him from the back.

Peter stopped you from pushing him and grabbed your wrists. Before you could scream at him, he clashed his lips against yours. The kiss he gave you felt different, it felt like nothing you've ever felt. As he pulled away, you could hear the doorknob jiggling. Peter says goodbye and dashes towards your window. He opens it and climbs out of it, even though it was a long drop, he was fine.

''Y/N! Why is the door locked?!'' tony screams impatiently.

You rush over to the door and unlock it, you open it a little bit, and pop your head out.

''Tony! I was getting dressed! Can't you give me some privacy?'' you say.

''Oh.. I um-'' tony fell into sudden embarrassment.

''I'm sorry Y/N.''

''It's okay Stark. Just never do it again?''

''I would never want to see you naked. But I don't know about Peter.'' tony whispers.

''Peter?''

''Yeah, he talks nonstop about you. Ugh, sometimes I wish that you would just tell him how you felt. And you two could be together, y'know?'' tony asks.

''Well.. What does he say about me?'' you smirk, leaning against the door.

''Don't even get me started.'' tony smiles.

You invite Tony inside your room and you spent a whole hour with him. And all the stories that Peter told Tony about you. And the stories you got told made you fall for Peter even more. And even though Tony didn't know you two were together, it seemed that he wanted you two together. Which you were.

The End