bucky barnes ➼ bubble incident

Request: Hello dear, I would like to request a Bucky Barnes imagine where the reader is Sam's little sister and while Sam is out of town with Sarah and her kids, Bucky visits her to give her company. They start a movie night and she goes to the bathroom, but finds out that one her nephews accidentally left the bathtub running. To make it worse, she accidentally knocks a whole bottle of bubble bath liquid into it, causing it to overflow. She attempts to hide it from Bucky. You're awesome!

A/N: I'm loving all these Bucky Barnes imagine requests lately. You're awesome too love! I hope you enjoy!

Warning(s): None

Word Count: 1.2K

"It hasn't even been an hour yet big brother," You addressed with an eyeroll

"It hasn't even been an hour yet big brother," You addressed with an eyeroll. "The house isn't burned down."

"Alright, well keep it that little sis," Sam responded from the other side of the phone. "Sarah and her kids and I miss you. We'll see you tomorrow morning, alright?"

"Sounds good. Be safe, all of you. Love you guys."

Sam agree before hanging up the phone. You put down the phone and dropped onto the sofa in front of the television. You turned it on, only to be interrupted by three loud knocks coming from the door. You stood up from the couch and approached the front door, noticing that the doorknob was jiggling.

You sighed. You knew who it was. You gripped onto the knob and swung the door open, smiling at Sam's buddy.

"Hi Bucky," You greeted with a warm smile. Bucky returned the warm smile. "Do you need something?"

"Well, I heard that Sam, Sarah and her little boys are gone for the day," Bucky stated, stepping into your house. You stepped to side and closed the door behind him. "So I decided to give you some company for the night."

"Thanks for the thought but—"

"Do you want to have a movie night or something?" Bucky asked, interrupting your polite way of kicking him out. He swung his noticeably gentle blue eyes to meet with yours. You restrained your words. You couldn't say no to that face. "Or we can just sit and chat."

"Why don't we just put on a movie we've both seen?" You suggested, walking over to the remote that controlled the television. "And while the movie plays, we can just make fun of it together."

"Sounds like a plan Y/N."

Bucky walked up to you and snatched the remote out of your possession. You chuckled at his attempt of flirting with you. You've always liked Bucky, ever since Sam introduced him to you. You never had the courage to tell him though. If Sam found out that you liked Bucky, you would most likely never see Bucky ever again.

For that exact reason, you kept it a secret that you had a crush on Bucky.

"How about we go with Visitor Of The Future?"