Accidental Text (steve rogers one-shot)

Summary: You typed a big long message to Steve, telling him how you felt about him. You weren't going to send it, so you didn't care to much about it. But when Bucky scares you, your thumb accidentally presses send. You now had to get Steve's phone before he reads it. 

~

 The music was loud, the car was shaking, you were squished in the middle between Bucky and Steve. They were singing at the top of their lungs, and not very good. The car suddenly stops which causes you all to fly forward, you squeeze your eyes shut, hoping it wouldn't hurt to much. But to your surprise, Steve hugged you and protected you from the pain.

"We're here!" Tony shouts, kicking the door open and climbing out.

You continued to be in the arms of Steve. But he eventually let you go, which made you start to blush like crazy. Bucky climbs out of his seat, and you tag right behind him. You get outside and suddenly get hit with a snowball. You start to shiver violently as you turn your head, seeing Clint standing there, looking guilty.

"Why'd you do that Clint?!" You exclaim, holding yourself, still shivering.

"It wasn't me! It was Vision!" Clint shouts.

You turn your head once again, getting hit by another snowball. You finally just lost it and picked the snow up with your bare hands, already feeling numb. Your head looks around, and when you finally spotted Vision, you threw it at him. Of course, Vision became invisible so the snowball went right through him. You sighed and bolted off before he could throw another snowball at you. When you reach inside, you shake all the snow off of you and wipe your feet on the matt.

"Need some hot cocoa?" Steve offers, smiling at you.

"I would love some right now." You smile, breathing into your hands.

You tell him that you were going to go change, and you go off into the laundry room. You take off your clothes and throw them into the washer. You get some new, fluffy and nice clothing and put them on. You feel around your pants, and realize that you left your phone in your pants you were just wearing. You open the washer back up and get the phone out of your pants. You put them back in and shut it, than start the washer up. You look down at your phone and see that you got a text from Steve.

"Come out for your hot cocoa(:" Steve texts.

You smile at your phone, and you wanted to tell Steve so badly that you loved him. You decided to just start texting for no reason whatsoever, as you typed, you knew you weren't going to send it. After the text was done, you just stared at it and read it over and over again. It felt like the thousandth time you've read it, you see that Steve was texting something.

"Come get it or else I'll drink it for you, I'm waiting ;)" He texts.

"Y/N!!" Someone screams.

You shriek in fear and fumble with your phone, your thumb accidentally presses send, but you didn't notice at the time. You turn around, seeing that it was Bucky and he was laughing his head off. You yelled at him, slapping him on the shoulder, but he took it more as a joke than a threat.

"Steve wants you to get out there to drink your cocoa." Bucky laughs, wiping away tears of laughter.

"I know that, I got texts from him." You say, waving your phone in his face.

"What did you text him? That's a really long text message." Bucky says, his eyes moving like he was reading something.

"What?" You bring your phone back to your eyes.

Your eyes went wide, and your heart sank. You sent the message. You couldn't believe it.

"You love Steve?" Bucky whispers.

You couldn't take your eyes off the text, you saw that it was delivered and not read yet. You screeched and pushed past Bucky running out to the kitchen where Steve was. When you reached the kitchen, you saw that Steve was still making cocoa, and his phone was set right next to him. It seemed like he hasn't read it yet, which was good. You just had to get it and delete the message. You swiftly walk up to him and lay your hand on his phone, he catches you and lifts an eyebrow. His hand gets laid on top of yours and you jump a little of how warm his hands were.

"What are you doing Y/N? This is my phone." Steve smiles, taking his phone and putting it in his back pocket.

You tried to swipe it back, but he already put it in his pocket. You grumbled with anger and than thought of another idea. You walked slowly behind his back and touch his phone. You gradually start to pull the phone out, until you heard Bucky's voice once again, making you drop it back into his pocket.

"Why are you touching Steve's butt?" Bucky asks, smiling and sitting down.

You start to blush as Steve turns around and looks at you. He was blushing as well.

"You were touching my, I didn't feel anything." Steve smirks.

"It's because I wasn't touching your- Ugh! Nevermind! Let's just drink our cocoa!" You exclaim, getting your mug of cocoa.

You sit down next to Bucky and stare nervously at Steve.

"Why do you look so scared Y/N? Are you okay?" Steve asks, taking his mug and sitting next to you.

His phone dings and you jump, it was your text.

"Oh, I wonder who that is." Steve says, pulling his phone out.

You swipe it away from him and run off, no words being said. You could hear Steve asking why you were running off with his phone. His voice was fading away the more you ran. You ran upstairs, and avoided everyone who tried to stop you. You turned his phone on and saw that it was your text! You swipe and put in his password, you remember it because he's already told you it. As you put the password in, you suddenly feel two arms wrap around you. You couldn't feel the ground anymore and saw that you were getting swung around. After you get put down, you turn around seeing that it was Steve.

"Why'd you take my phone silly?" He smiles.

"I.. I just wanted to-"

"Wait, did you already put the password in?" Steve asks, his face was worried now.

You didn't reply and looked down, your heart melted as you saw what his background was. It was the selfie you two took last week in the snow. You had snow in your hair and so did he, and he told you you looked cute. And he took a selfie, you thought that he deleted it. But it was his background. You couldn't stop but stare at it, you smiled and looked up at him. He was blushing really hard.

"I'm sorry you had to see that." Steve rubs the back of his neck.

"Here." You press on the text message and hand him his phone.

He starts to read it, and the more he read, the more he smiled. He finally read it all and looked up at you, he couldn't stop smiling, and you couldn't either. He steps towards you and connects his lips onto yours, making you feel the warmness he brought to you. Your lips started to move in snyc, and continued to kiss. You loved Steve, and he loved you to.

The End

~

Feedback would be amazing :)

Don't forget to vote. x

All the love,

LilyHemsworth