Chapter 2

Bella's POV

I stood up on the plane and Jane walked over to me, "be safe I won't let anyone outside this room know but I love you Bella and I want you to be safe on your mission." I smiled and wrapped my arms around Jane, "don't worry you little devil it takes a lot to kill me."

Jane pulled back and I tapped my cheek, "come on Janey." The blonde just rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek, "be safe." Jane pulled back and I turned to Chelsea, "hug for your favourite siren?" Chelsea rolled her eyes, "you are insufferable." I opened my arms and the brunette pulled me into her arms, "be safe you pain in the ass."

I smirked, "oh so pain in your ass pacifically because I could do that if you want." Chelsea turned me around and smacked my ass, "get going before we decide to-"

"Okay alright okay I'm going," I smirked and walked out of the private jet. As I got out of the airport, I listened out for the weird heartbeat then followed it to a man. I looked him up and down. The man about 6 feet with brown hair and brown eyes nothing unusual for a half breed and he had a moustache.

Once I stood in front of him he smiled, "Bella." I smiled, "Dad." He opened the door, "come on Princess it's a bit of a drive back." I nod and got in the Police car. Charlie took my bag putting it in the trunk then got in the car.

After a few minutes of driving Charlie looked to me, "I got you some things to help you fit in that my king wanted me to give you. Here is your phone it's a iPhone or something like that and here is some earphones if the noise becomes to much and here is your school papers. If you need anything else Princess, I will be glad to help." I nod, "thank you Charlie."

The drive was nice. I set up my new phone then I see that the Volturi's numbers are already in it. I smiled and I kind of like this phone thing. I never got one because I've had no need because I was always stuck in the Castle.

Once we got to a nice sized house I got out of the car and Charlie put my bags inside, "so I have the tv in there and I have blood in the fridge for when you are hungry and if you need anything Princess, please let me know." I smiled at the man, "thank you Charlie I will so when is school so I can get ready?"

"School starts at 7:50," Charlie said, and I nod. "Okay thank you Charlie," I walked upstairs and Charlie called out about my bedroom being the last on the left. I followed the instructions and found the room. I sat down on the bed and relaxed, "maybe I should take a nap recharge a bit."

Because of my siren side I could sleep or as close as possible to sleep. I dream and relax. Sometimes I dream what it's like to have a mate but that goes away quickly because I'm just not meant to have a mate. Sirens don't have mates so I probably don't have one even if I'm only half siren. Mama says that I'm not just half Siren I'm half vampire so I must have a mate but I'm not holding my breath.