Chapter 20

Bella's POV

I stepped out of my room after being in there for a week and a half and I walked to the Thorne room where I see everyone. "Nice of you to join us again darling girl," Uncle Aro said and I smiled. Jane ran over and looked at all the marks all over my neck, "ha Chelsea, you owe me $300 Bella here is the little submissive mate." I pouted and Chelsea cursed, "damn it Bella I was rooting for you."

I blushed and the Cullens just stare at me, "what?" I asked and then arms wrapped around me. "And she didn't even fight me she was too busy screaming," Alice purred and Jane smirked. "So called it now who gets to make fun of who," Jane laughed and I pouted. "You shouldn't be laughing Janey because you are still-"

"Alice?" I turned to see the Cullens staring at us and I frowned, "Alice did you..." Then it clicked after the 5th hour Alice needed blood so she drank from me but thanks to my vampire side I will never run out of blood.

"Oh, I did she is quite delicious," Alice purred and I felt myself shiver. "Ahh Alice Cullen the stealer of my niece's heart," Uncle Aro smiled, and Alice turned to him. "Unlike your ex coven you are free to stay as long as you like," Uncle Aro smiled. Carlisle growled, "she is not staying with you!" Aro turned to Carlisle, "what happened to you old friend you used to be so loyal and understanding. It is up to Miss. Cullen if she wants to stay or not," Uncle Aro said.

"Oh, by the way Bella we found your friend well Heidi did and she is very thankful that you brought her mate to her," Uncle Aro said and I smiled brightly, "I knew they would get along they have so much in common and they both love me so that's always a plus."

Alice growled and pulled me closer. I lead back into her and she relaxed slightly, "I'm only yours Alice don't worry." The Cullens all looked shock, "you... your manipulating her..." Rosalie said and I turned to her. "Now why would I do that?"

"Because you wanted this to happen from day one you never loved Edward you are nothing more than a monster coming after my family!" Rosalie growled but before I could stop her Alice grabbed Rosalie by the throat, "Rose I love you but speak that way about my mate again I can assure you your future will disappear as will your body."

Rosalie looked terrified, "don't you see what she has done to you Alice." Alice put her sister down, "I have been manipulated since before I met you how would you know what I'm truly like without being forced to do things. Do you know inside me I was always screaming to get out and none of you noticed? The signs were all there. Now I am finally free, and I can be with the woman I love why can't you be happy for me?"

Rosalie looked down and Emmett wrapped her in his arms, "we are happy you found your mate Ali and we support if you want to stay." Alice turned to Esme and Carlisle. The mother figure was crying, "I will always support you as long as you are happy."

Alice turned to Carlisle, "I knew he wasn't your mate, but I thought you were happy." I shook my head, "did you think that or did you just want to believe it so protect your son and his mate."