Chapter 11

Bella's POV

Today I was going to play baseball with the Cullens. I was thunder storming so they could play, and I just wanted to watch Alice play since she is the smallest Cullen I kind of want to see her go up against everyone.

Once Edward brought me to the field I smiled as Alice came over and hugged me, "Bella it is so good to see you again." I smiled at my mate and soon she was pulled back into Jasper's side and the toy soldier looked to me, "Bella."

Oh how I want to punch him so hard in the face. "Hale," he smirked. "Come Alice darling I'll take you to the pitching square," Jasper smiled, and I supressed a growl.

Once the game starts, I watch Alice as she threw the balls and fuck did she look good doing it. Everything was going fine until I smelt fresh blood. Alice yelled for everyone to stop, and Edward ran over to me, "cover up your neck."

"It won't work I can smell her from across the field," Rosalie said and then I heard them three vampires. I hid behind Alice playing the weak human roll but it was nice Alice thought I needed protecting.

Carlisle talked to the nomads but just as Edward was turning me away to leave the wind blew and my scent washed over everyone. "Oh looks like you brought a snack," the blonde purred and the Cullen's growled and stood in front of me.

I looked into the man's eyes, and I could see it. He's going to hunt me down and try to kill me, "I see that offer is no longer on the table we will be pasting threw. James. James!" The Black skinned man said and the blonde turned and growled and ran off.

"He is going to hunt her," Alice rushed over and soon we were in there Jeep and Edward was driving fast and reckless. When we got to the Cullen's house they split me up and I tried to play it down so I can handle it by myself so they don't find out about me but they just ignored me.

"Rose and Esme you wear Bella's jackets and lead them away. I'll drive Bella south," Edward ordered, and Alice shook her head. "James will see that coming Jasper and I will take her," Alice said, and I looked to her then to Edward. "Fine but watch her I can't have anything happening to my mate," Edward growled and turned to me, "don't be stupid and follow every order Jasper gives you."

Alice dragged me to the car and pushed me into the back seat, "we'll keep her safe I promise Edward."

Soon we were driven away and I grabbed my phone and text Charlie,

Bella: There is a vampire after me don't tell my family please and be careful he might come after you please be safe Charlie

Charlie: Are you alright Princess do I need to come get you

Bella: No Charlie I will survive just please look after yourself I don't want to have to come save you now do I

Charlie: As I wise person once said I'm tougher than I look so I will be find Princess

Bella: I'll be back before you know it