Chapter 31

Bella's POV

Once we got to the Ocean Alice put me down, "we are going to swim is that okay Bella?" I nod, "but Alice what about Mum and... and my family I can't just leave them." Alice cupped my cheeks, "I know Bella, but we have no other option, but I can promise you that your Mum is safe as are your aunts they ran too. Jane stayed as did others, but Heidi and Leah also ran so they will be safe. I promise Bella everything will be fine we will win and before you know it we will be back in Volterra in our bedroom having celebratory sex."

I looked up into her eyes, "okay." I whispered then jumped into the ocean and changed into my Siren form soon joined by Alice and Victoria. We swam and swam and the more I swim the freer I feel.

I twisted and turned in the water and purred. I saw from the corner of my eye on both sides that Victoria and Alice were smiling.

We swam until we hit where we were meant to be. As Alice helped me out of the water Victoria smirked, "so what exactly are you a fish person?" I turned to her and shifted back then growled, "I'm a siren." Victoria smirked, "so you send Sailors to there deaths?" I jump on her knocking her down on the snowy floor, "one more word and I will-" Victoria cut me off with her lips and pulled me closer.

"We aren't safe yet Victoria we need to go," Victoria pulled back. "Always got to ruin my fun don't you Cullen," Victoria purred then lifted me up. "Come on we have 3 hours before the war starts and we need to be safe before it starts," Alice growled and started to run. Victoria let me down and we both ran following Alice to the safe house.

When we got to a house Alice stopped and three vampires came out of the house one with electricity sparking in her hands, "Alice why are you here we already told Carlisle we didn't want any part in his stupid war!"

"We aren't here for that we are here for safe haven," Alice said and the blonde who spoke must be the leader. "Who is with you? And why do you need a safe haven?" I stood forward, "my name is Isabella Marie Volturi Princess of the vampire world and the only heir to the Kings and Queens."

All the blondes eyes widen and then they turned to Alice, "why did you bring her here we just said we don't want any part in this war." Alice growled, "neither do we!" I walked over and ran my fingers threw Alice's short hair, "it's okay Ali calm down." I turned to the blondes, "please we need somewhere to be safe that no one will be thinking to look for us."

The head blonde turned to her sisters discussing something properly our staying request then Victoria spoke, "the Princess is pregnant and carrying Alice's child."

All three blondes snapped their head to me and I blushed. "Did you really have to add that part Victoria?" I whined and the red head smirked, "yep because they were just about to turn us away and I'm sorry but I'm not letting you get thrown to the curb with a baby on the way."

"Is this true Alice is the girl pregnant?" The tallest blonde asked and Alice sighed, "yes Bella is pregnant with my child."

The blondes looked at each other, "come in."