Chapter 6

Bella's POV

I watched as Alice danced to her car with the blonde toy soldier. I watched how free and graceful she is then it's like a switch flipped when she saw me her eyes clouded over and she became attached to toy soldier's arm.

I must ask Uncle Aro about his power because I don't think that's normal. I unlocked my car and got in. I started the engine and went to put the car into gear when I smelt something then my door opened and a blonde got in the car, "drive us away."

I pulled out and tore through the school parking lot, "how can I help you today Miss. Hale?" The golden eyes stare at me and I turned to look at her taking my eyes off the road, "I want you to stay away from my family. Alice is happy with Jasper and she doesn't need a pathetic human ruining her relationship." I raised my eyebrow, "you are human too so what makes me different?"

Golden eyes widen then they glare at me, "I'm not a sad pathetic girl who has nothing going for her. Just stay away from my family especially Alice." I raised my eyebrow, "and if I don't if I choose to go after her what if she is my soulmate I'm not the little toy soldier commanding her will?" Rosalie's eyes widen and a growl ripped through her throat, "you are going to get yourself killed one day if you keep that attitude up."

I smirked, "I'm very hard to kill Miss. Hale." Rosalie smirked, "oh trust me you aren't you are just a pathetic little girl in a world you don't know shit about now my final warning if I see you near my sister again, I will end you."

With that Rosalie got out of my now parked car and ran away but not at vampire speed. "So it's the family as well," I shook my head and pulled out my phone and called my Uncle Aro.

Aro: Ahh my darling niece how is the mission going

Bella: Well I was just threatened by Rosalie Hale so I think I'm doing a great job

Aro: Ahh yes the blonde girl I don't particularly like the coven most of them are children stuck in there ways not as opened as here in Volturi

Bella: Mama isn't going to be happy about the threats but tell her not to worry that I will be careful

Aro: Of course, darling is there anything else you need

Bella: What is Jasper Hale's power?

Aro: Ahh the powers of the Cullens they do have a lot, Jasper Hale through he can Manipulate and Sense Emotions.

Bella: He has my mate under his control and Rosalie Hale knows about it I believe

Aro: You will be happy to know that is a crime in our laws to take another's mate but I'm sorry this mission is more important at the moment but I promise you after you've completed your mission you will be free to have your mate

Bella: Alice Uncle Alice Cullen is my mate and I don't know how to feel about that

Aro: I think with what little I know of her she will make a wonderful mate for you mia nipote

Bella: Thank you Uncle I will make sure to talk to you soon

Aro: Please do I love our little chats

Bella: Love you Uncle Aro

Aro: Love you too mia nipote

I hung up and started to drive home wanting another blood thick shake from Charlie.