Chapter 10

Bella's POV

It's been two weeks and Edward is already "In Love" with me and I fucking hate it. I've never had to hold myself back so much because it's "not lady like". Right now I was headed to school in Edward's car because he wanted to drive me because he called my car a death trap when I'm behind the wheel.

As we arrived Edward grabbed my hand, "come with me I have something to tell you." Edward dragged me into the forest behind the school. When we got about a mile away from the school he turns to me, "Bella as your mate I need to tell you something." I frown and faked confusion, "what's a mate?"

"Bella I am a vampire. My family and I we are vampires and you and I are destined to spend an eternity together. We are soulmates and you will become a vampire," Edward said, and I stared at him. "Edward, I don't believe in vampires," I said, and Edward walked over to a light. "My family and I don't go out into the light and this is why," I watched as he unbuttoned his shirt and showed me his diamond like skin that shone in the sun light.

I stared at him in fake shock, "so you are a vampire?" He smiled, "yes Bella and I want you to meet my family."

"I'd love too," I fake smiled knowing this will not end well for his family or him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and then walked us back to school.

The rest of the day was uneventful. But once I was in the comfort of my own home and I could no long hear Edward I screamed, "YES!" Charlie came running in still in his police uniform, "Princess?" I smiled at Charlie, "I fucking did it he admitted everything. I'm going to finally go home no offence Charlie it isn't you but being stuck in this small town for 2 months it's driven me crazy."

Charlie smiled, "I was thankful to be of service my Princess." I smiled and hugged the older man and ran upstairs and called Uncle Aro.

Aro: Bella my darling how is your day going?

Bella: I did it. Edward admitted everything to me that his a vampire and so is his family he even showed himself in the sunlight

Aro: Wonderful Bella I am so proud of you

Bella: Does that mean I can come home?

Aro: Unfortunately Bella no they could claim that they were going to turn you but if in a year or by your birthday they have not attempted to change you then yes you can come home

Bella: But Uncle Aro

Aro: I know my darling just a little while longer

Bella: Promise

Aro: I promise darling knowing the Cullen boy he will think he is condemning your soul and will run away after one accident or slip up

Bella: Okay Uncle Aro but when I get back I need Chelsea to go buy me ice cream I've gotten so used to it in my blood and I want to continue to have that

Aro: Anything you want my Princess

Bella: Thank you Uncle Aro

Aro: Anytime darling

I ended the phone call and sighed knowing I will be here for at least a few more months.