Chapter 4

Bella's POV

It was lunch time, and I was invited to sit with a girl named Angela and her friends. I got into the lunchroom with the Asian girl and we walked and I see Mike and Jessica from earlier, "so we meet again." Mike smirked, "sexy." I rolled my eyes and. Sat down and started to eat this disgusting food I mean how can anyone mess up Pasta.

Just then I smelt it. 4 vampires. Lilac and Honey. I turned and saw them. The first two are mated by the looks of it. The girl of the first pair was tall with blonde hair and golden eyes that basically scream veggie vampire. The Guy next to her was muscular, taller then the average guy with black hair and the same gold eyes. The next couple came and I see a guy that looks to be in pain, he has Blonde hair and Gold eyes as well.

Then my world stopped as I turned to the female by his side. My breath stopped as I looked at the short brown haired girl with the most beautiful golden eyes that made my heart beat faster.

"Those are the Cullens. The big eye is Emmett, the blonde girl is Rosalie, the blonde guy is Jasper, and the little freak is Alice. They have a brother who is a real dream boat, but no one is ever good enough for him." I kept staring at the girl who I now know is Alice.

"Fucking hell," I whispered and soon 4 pair of gold eyes turned to me, but I just held eye contact with Alice until Jasper turned her away. "Don't even bother they are all together. Rosalie with Emmett and Jasper with Alice. Bunch of freaks they are," I heard Jessica say and I had to supress a deep growl that came up my throat.

Then another vampire walked in he had bronze hair and golden eyes and he stopped for a second to stare at me then kept walking.

"Don't even bother Bella no one gets near any of them," I turned to Jessica. "Mm sounds like you tried beautiful," I purred and the girl blushed and looked away. I heard a growl and I smirked, "so this food is inedible so I'm going to go to next class and hang out there. See you later," I got up and walked out of the building and to my biology class which I can smell from here it's nauseating the class before must have been dissecting frogs.

As I got to the classroom, I grabbed my book out and started to read it. "Who are you?" I looked up and see the messy haired Cullen boy, "Bella Swan who's asking?" The boy looked at me his eyes going black and I know what that means and I don't like where it goes, "EDWARD!" I heard an angelic voice and I turned and see my mate. Fuck I never thought I'd say that. "Alice what is it," Edward growled and I stared at this beautiful woman. "Jasper wants to show you something," I looked behind to see the blonde male glaring at me. Jasper shook his head, "I'm not leaving you alone we are all going that's final."

I turned to the blonde, "or how about you take your brother and the beautiful girl can stay with me." The blonde glared at me and I smirked, "have a problem with that soldier boy what are you ready to fight a war or something." Jasper growled and turned, "Alice come."