Chapter 18

Bella's POV

"Well it is usually death but I think that is to merciful My darling girl," Edward and Jasper looked in shock. "Chelsea?" I asked and the brunette was beside me in an instant, "yes Princess?"

"Do you think you can break Jasper's hold over Alice?" I asked and Chelsea frown then shrugged, "I don't see why not." Chelsea went over to Alice, "come with me Cullen." Chelsea dragged Alice out of the room then I turned back to the other Cullens.

"So death to merciful what about being starved until they go insane with blood lust?" Aro laughed and ran over to me and pulled me into a hug, "that is my adorable little niece." He pulled away and the Cullens looked scared to death. "Alec, Felix take them away and starve them," Aro laughed and the two men smirked and Alec took away their senses and Felix picked them up and took them away.

"This was fun but do remind them I want to keep them alive for a few months I want to see what happens to them," I smirked and the Cullens were just staring at me. "Bella why are you doing this we took you into our home we treated you like family-"

"Family? Really you left me in the middle of the woods after ripping my mate away from me! Did you really expect me to be civil! I am your god damn Princess and you all treated me like shit! I get more love and respect form then enemy then I ever did form you!" I screamed and they all looked scared.

"Bella-"

"No! My family can call me Bella. Charlie can call me Bella. Everyone but you can call me Bella. To you and your coven you should be lucky I'm even letting you live." I growled and I felt tears running down my face and they all looked shock, "what the hell are you?" Rosalie asked and I smirked, "I'm half vampire half Siren."

"Sirens exist?" Emmett whispered and I laughed, "yeah not much anymore they are very rare to come by." Carlisle spoke, "Bella he is only using you for your abilities not because he loves you." Everyone released a loud growl and Carlisle if he was human probably would have wet himself.

"They raised me Carlisle they raised me from a baby that was carried in Mum's stomach they didn't even know I would have abilities until I reached 18," I growled and they all looked scared. "What should we do with the rest of them?" I asked my Uncle who watched the Cullen children, "they all broke the law by going along with what Edward said but I am a merciful king. Carlisle your Coven will be disbanded, and you will never be a coven leader again. You are all to be separated and if you stay with each other for more than a week every year your death will await you."

Carlisle looked shocked then went to speak but Aro raised his hand, "my decision is final. You are all going to have 2 weeks stay here so we can monitor you then you are to go your separate ways."

Just then the door burst opened.