Chapter 19 *SMUT*

Bella's POV

Everyone turned to the door, and I see Alice there with Chelsea behind her. "Alice?" I heard Carlisle say then her eyes met mine and I smiled. Alice growled stalking towards me, "Alice stop you don't know what you are doing she is dangerous." Carlisle put his hand on Alice's shoulder, but she quickly breaks it.

I stared into Alice's black eyes, and I couldn't help the purr that broke through my defences and Uncle Aro laughed beside me, "you are purring darling." I just kept staring at Alice and Jane laughed, "better run before she takes you here." I glared at Jane, but I quickly ran out the door at vampire speed.

I was running as fast as I can and when I got to my room, I barely got to the door before I was shoved into the wood. Alice growled and pushed me further almost breaking the wood, "MINE!" I smiled, "yeah I'm yours Alice." The vampire kept growling and I smelt arousal in the air but I don't know whether it was me or her but I didn't get a chance to find out before my clothes were ripped from my body.

I whimpered and Alice growl. The vampire licked up my neck and purred, "Mine." I nod and then fangs sunk deep into my neck. I screamed and I felt my wetness running down my leg. "Fuck Alice bed we need a bed," I panted, and I opened the door. The black eyed vampire carried me inside then dropped me on a bed, "fuck you are rough aren't you."

Alice growled and licked up my neck, "you have been denied from me for far too long and I'm not going to be gentle about claiming you. You are MINE!" I bared my neck and the vampire bit into my neck again. I felt Alice slap something against my centre and I looked down but all I see is her chest, "I'm going to fuck you Bella and you are going to love every single second of it."

Alice pulled me to the edge of the bed then slapped my pussy again but this time I could look down and what I see sends my body into another purring episode. Attached to the woman I love, my mate is a 11 inch dick that I want inside me right now.

I looked up at Alice and see her black eyes staring at me. "What are you waiting for Alice fuck me claim me do whatever the fuck you want with me I'm yours." Alice purred then slammed inside me until she was halfway. I screamed feeling like it's tearing me apart but in the best sort of ways. After a few more thrusts Alice is all the way in and I was panting, "so... so... so full Alice... fuck..."

The vampire smirked down at me, "you feel beautifully tight and wet my mate." I blushed and Alice purred, "I love your bodies reaction to me."

Alice wrapped my legs around her waist then without a second notice she slammed into me and pulled out at vampire speed cause me to scream in pleasure. Alice took that as the go ahead and started to fuck me at vampire speed. My eyes rolling into the back of my head while I was screaming my lungs out in pleasure.

Alice kept thrusting then I felt the tight sensation I get when I'm about to cum, "it... fuck ALICE!" I scream and came all over Alice's cock and she slammed deep inside me and came.

"Ready for round two?" Alice purred.