Chapter 28

Bella's POV

As Alice and I enter the cell we see both vampires have destroyed their cell and were rabid. Foam dripping from their mouths and their eyes pitch black almost dead looking. "Food!" Jasper slammed against the wall and tried to get to me.

"I think they finally lost it," I giggled, and Alice wrapped her arms around my waist. "Now what does they adorable sick twisted mind of yours want to do to them?" I turned to Alice, "I want to give them blood. Then I want to watch as the Toy Soldier sees his mate burn." Alice purred in my ear, "you are so adorably wicked."

I smiled and Felix came back as he overheard our conversation being the boys' guard. He handed me two human bodies that looked like they had just been killed and I threw them both down to the boys.

They growled and drank up.

Once both bodies are drained of blood I heard a growl and a whimper, "what did we do..." Edward whimpered and I smirked, "you killed two humans Eddie boy and now that your back to the land of the living after 5 weeks how about we do a little test with you? Felix take them to the interrogation room and get Demetri and Alec too help you."

I walked to the interrogation room with Alice beside me and as the guards bought the boys in and strapped them down I smirked, "are you sure you want to be here Alice?" I turned my mate who just stared into my eyes with a little evil glint in them, "oh I'm sure because this sort of Bella she turns me on greatly."

I purred and we walked into the room and I see Edward and Jasper. "Morning boys how are we feeling after our first feed in weeks?" I asked and the Toy Soldier growled and Edward was just sobbing dry tears. I smirked then I felt Alice's arms wrap around my waist and purred into my neck.

The Toy Soldier growled like a feral vampire that lost his mind which I guess he kind of is. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I looked up at him and smirked, "oh you've missed out on a lot Toy Soldier she hasn't only just touched me she marked me too and fuck the things this woman can do with her dick inside me is amazing."

Jasper growled out so loudly and tried to get out of the chains but no use. Alice licked up my neck and I felt arousal pool in my panties and Jasper growled and Alice purred, "you haven't even gotten to the best part yet my mate." Alice traced her hands down to my slightly swollen stomach and then let one go further into my panties. "I got the Princess pregnant my child is growing inside her I did warn you not to mess with the future Jasper," Alice purred and rubbed my clit causing moans to fall from my mouth.

"STOP IT!" Jasper yelled as Alice brought me to a climax. Alice licked her fingers clean of my juices then looked up at Jasper, "she is quite delicious." Jasper growled and I pulled away from Alice, "now Ali you said that they are mate corret?" Alice smirked and nod, "they are in fact mates." I giggled and got out my light, "I wonder what would happen if I set little Eddie here on fire?"

Jasper growled and tried to escape again and I smirked and lit the boy on fire. The Toy Soldier cried out and I laughed and Alice and I exited the room so Jasper can watch his mate burn.