Chapter 35 *Ending*

Bella's POV

I was sitting in the throne room in my Uncle's throne waiting for him and the others to return. I heard the door slam open and I see Jane and Chelsea, "Bella?" I looked up at them, "they killed Victoria they were after me and they killed my mate while she was trying to save me."

Chelsea looked down and Jane asked, "did you kill them?" I looked up into her red eyes, "yes I killed the last of the Romanian coven and I also killed Carlisle Cullen. So much blood yet I can't bring her back," I held her jacket closer to me and then the throne room doors opened again. This time Alice came running inside, "BELLA!" I ran into my mate's arms and cried into her neck.

"Shh, I got you," Alice whispered and held me tightly. "You were gone I thought I lost you," Alice whispered, and I cuddled closer. "I had to stop him before he could kill anyone else," I whispered, and Alice held me tighter. "I'm so sorry Bella," Alice whispered, and I slowly calmed down from the crying.

The throne room door opened again, "BELLA!" I looked and see my Mum. "MUM!" I ran into my Mum's arms and inhaled her scent. "You stupid girl you could've gotten yourself killed," Mum whispered and I just kept hold of her.

"Jane report," Uncle Aro said and Jane nod, "we have only lost lower level guards none of our main members are dead because the Princess killed the threat before it really hit."

"Thank you, Jane," Uncle Aro whispered, and he walked over to me, "you did a good job my sweet Bella." I looked up at my uncle, "the Romanian Coven killed Victoria." The Uncle sighed, "are they still alive?" I shook my head and he nod, "she will live on forever in your heart my sweet Bella you will forever have your memoires of her that is all that you can do."

Aro kissed my head, "now I think you deserve a rest my sweet Bella. Alice can you take your mate to your bedroom." Alice picked me up and soon we were in our bedroom.

Alice held me in the middle of our room, "do you want a shower or to go straight to bed?" I looked up at the vampire, "I want a shower." Alice nod and then she lead me to the shower and put me on the bench and striped me of my clothes, "I know you loved her and I don't blame you but one day will you be able to move on and be with me fully?"

I looked down at Alice, "yes. I will feel better soon Uncle Aro is right there is no use morning the dead you are better to just keep the love and memories pure without the shadow of death." Alice softly lend in and kissed me, "thank you." Alice stripped then got in the shower with me. The vampire washed all the ashes out of my hair and off my body then did her own.

When we were both clean she picked me up dried me then we were laying in my bed and I looked up at her, "I want to name the baby after her." I whispered and Alice got sucked into a vision then when she came out of it she smiled, "Victor Alexander Volturi." I let a tear slip and I kissed Alice, "thank you." Alice kissed my head, "I love you Bella." I stared into her eyes, "I love you too."