Chapter 9

Bella's POV

I swam then I laid on my back and softly started to sing,

"Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity
Sailors live so restlessly
Come with me, sleep peacefully
Listen to this Siren's Song
Worry not for nothing's wrong.
Let my voice lead you this way
I will not lead you astray
Trust me as we reach the side
Jumping out where men have died
Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleep now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity
Let the ocean fill your lungs
Struggle not, soon peace will come
Taking in your final breath
Sink down to the ocean's depths
I wish I could always be
In the ocean's arms you see
He who'd wanted nothing more
Sleeps now at the ocean floor
Ocean was your lover's name
You had loved her all the same
Now you'll always be together
Sirens are so very clever
Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity."

I looked up and see there is someone on the beach and I swim back to shore making sure to turn my tail back into legs. Once I got out of the water I saw the person was Alice, "Alice?" The vampire walked over to me and I blushed never really having the vampire this close to me.

"Your eye has healed..." I looked into her eyes and see that they weren't clouded, "Alice?" The vampire cupped my face, "that was a beautiful song." Shit. Shit! "No, no, no please snap out of it I thought I was alone." Alice purred as she looked at me, "you make me feel free." I frowned and I took a deep breath in and slapped the vampire.

"Bella? Where am I?" Alice looked around and I cupped her face and made her look me in the eye, "Alice who am I?" Alice frowned, "Bella now how did I get here?"

"I don't know you just sort of showed up," Alice looked at me then back to the ocean. "Maybe I wanted to go for a swim but no this is the reservation," I stared into her eyes. "Bella... did you know your eyes are beautiful they are the colour of the green sea." I smiled, "thank you I get them from my mother."

Alice smiled then I heard running, "ALICE!" I heard someone yell and I kissed her cheek, "don't tell." I ran and dove into the water and swam out to see and waited there watching as the toy soldier grabbed my mate and left. I wish I could do something but I need to be undercover until they mess up which by the way they are going won't be long.

Once they were both gone I relaxed in the water and felt the ocean healing me. "Oh great Poseidon of the sea what am I to do," I whispered and I felt the sea shift under me and I smiled.

I came up with the answer as I lay there looking at the sun, "I'm going to make my job a lot quicker I'm going to say I'm interested in Edward and he will reveal himself quicker then the quicker they reveal themselves the quicker I can get out of here and be with my Alice."