Chapter 22

Bella's POV

As Jane, Chelsea, Leah, Heidi, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and I got to the beach I looked up to see the sun is barely there.

"Welcome to Le Belle Beach," I smiled and everyone that's never seen it stares and Jane just smiles. "It is quite beautiful now Bella remember no leading sailors to their deaths," Jane teased, and I smirked, "where's the fun in that?"

"Wait she can really do that?" Emmett asked and I stripped so I'm just in a bra and panties. I ran and dove into the water transforming into my Siren tail. I smiled and turned to the vampire,

"Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for eternity."

I see the Cullen's spot and I felt Emmett and Alice move to the ocean while Rosalie just stays still. "Snap them out of it," I turned to Jane who quickly slapped Emmett and Rosalie. "What the..." Emmett turned to me, "so cool."

Alice was still in the trance but I wanted to see something so when Jane went to snap her out of it I shook my head. I watched Alice's hazed over eyes and then I whimpered in pain. Next thing I know Alice is in the water cupping my cheek, "are you okay is everything alright?" I smiled and see the haze is out. "You'll get used to me singing don't worry," Alice looked deep into my eyes.

"So, this is you with a tail?" I blushed and Alice purred, "do you have control of that?" Alice asked and I nod a bit confused then turned back. She leant in and whispered into my ear, "good because I want to fuck you at the bottom of the ocean." I couldn't help the purr that ripped from my throat and Alice growled softly.

"I think you are right Leah they are worse then us," I heard Heidi chuckled and I turned to her. "We are not!" Alice started to kiss along my neck, and I shivered. I heard a few splashes and then Jane pulled me away from Alice and before I could stop it, I let out a whimper at the loss.

"Ha Bella's whipped already," Jane smirked and Chelsea sigh, "Bella you really aren't helping my bank here." I looked to Chelsea, "maybe you should just stop betting on my love life." I growled and Jane laughed, "and lose all this easy money I don't think so."

"I guess you were both kind of right she will be getting her ass punished for being a Brat," Heidi laughed, and I pouted.

"Okay change of subject how are you a ½ vampire I thought you had to be changed?" Rosalie asked and I turned to her, "well my mother was a Siren and my mum Didyme got lost at sea for a few days while she was trying to find herself away from her mate. My mother found her and Mum drank her blood to settle her blood lust. Mother put her under the Siren's song influence and you know-"

"My queen got banged," Heidi said and I cringed. "That is my Mum you are talking about Heidi!" She just shrugged then I turned back to Rosalie, "Siren's are magical beings and Uncle Aro and Dad couldn't explain it but Mother got my Mum pregnant and 12 weeks later I was born."

"Wait a Siren can get a vampire pregnant?" Rosalie asked and I nod, "yes but-" Rosalie cut me off, "can you help us then." I paused, "I mean technically I can't get you to carry the baby because I'm not a full Siren so I don't have the equipment but yes I could but that doesn't-" Rosalie frowned, "equipment?"

"What she's saying is she doesn't have the big dick her Mother did but a seer a few thousand years back did say her... her mate..." Chelsea turned to Alice who was looking anywhere but her.

"I see that was true," Alice pulled me in front of her. "Don't even think about it," Alice growled and Heidi pouted.