Chapter 12

Bella's POV

I was sitting in the hotel room when I got a phone call, "Hello Miss. Swan I do believe we have some talking to do and we have a special guest today don't we Sheriff."

"PRINCESS HELP!" I jumped up and looked at my watch, "where are you?" I asked and I could feel the smirk threw the phone, "an old ballet studio that your file said you used to go too." I growled, "if you touch him."

"See you soon Miss. Swan," he hung up and I checked my watch again. They will be back from hunting in 20 minutes I can escape easily. I grabbed the notepad and wrote the address of the studio knowing they will gather the family before coming to get me.

I stepped out of the room and ran down the stairs as fast as a human then when I got outside, I booked it vampire speed until I reached the studio that Charlie and James were at. I felt like I was being watched but I still went inside.

"Ahh Miss. Isabella Swan so lovely that we meet again your father, and I were just talking about you," James smirked and I glanced down at Charlie. "Let him go this is between you and me," he burst out laughing. "You... command me... a pathetic little human..." I rush over and untie Charlie before James could even blink, "oh Jamesie Jamesie Jamesie you think I didn't have to deal with little boys coming after me after their betters. Pffh I am Isabella Volturi the princess of the Volturi and next leader to the vampire nation now you have two seconds to leave before I set you on fire and watch you go up in flames."

James glared at me then ran at me but I was quicker. I got a lighter out pushed Charlie away then lit the vampire on fire. I watched as James screamed loudly then I turned to Charlie, "run back home Charlie I'll be home soon." Charlie ran off and I just sat and watched the man burn to dead until his body dropped to the floor all that was left was him was his ashes.

I heard someone scream and I relaxed into the floor and waited for the Cullens to come get me, "BELLA!" Just on time, "Bella where is he where is James?!" Edward yelled and I pointed to a pile of ashes, "you vampires sure are flammable." The Cullens' eyes widen as they looked to the ashes, "let's go home."

Everyone turned to me and I smiled, "he didn't get to hurt me he pushed me down and I got my lighter out it's a trick I learnt after getting attacked by persistent boys get a lighter out and they don't want anything to do with you."

Edward just walked over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "let's go." I pulled out my phone after I got a text,

Charlie: I'm home safe

Bella: I'll be there soon

"That was Charlie he says he wants me home something happened at work," I said, and Edward sighed. "Fine I'll take you home," Edward said and then made me get on his back. I sighed and did so and felt the wind rushing past me which I usually love but Edward makes it almost unbearable.