Chapter 25

Bella's POV

"JANE LET ME GO!" I cried as Alice and Victoria where given the rule first one dead wins but Victoria can drop out any time she wants without Death.

"I'm sorry Bella," Jane whispers. Tears a streaming down my face from crying so hard, "NO! PLEASE NO!" I screamed and Alice walked over to me, "we both get to say something before we fight and I just want to say I love you Bella." I grabbed her and pulled her close to me and whimpered, "I'm pregnant." Alice purred and held me close, "I'm tougher then I look."

I cried but didn't want to let go but Jane pulled me off my mate and I screamed and tried to get to her, but I couldn't escape Jane's hold. Victoria walked up to me, "I'm going to enjoy this and when she loses, I'm going to own you every little bit of you Princess." Victoria spat out Princess and I just couldn't stop crying.

"It's okay Bella everything will be okay," Jane whispered, and I just kept crying. "No please I'll go with her I promise just leave Alice alone," I cried and Jane held me close. "Alice no please don't!" I screamed and Aro went to the middle of the two vampires that both have black eyes, "first one dead or tapped out wins. 3...2...1... go!" Uncle Aro yelled from the side and the vampires started to fight and Chelsea covered my eyes, "shh you don't want to watch." I was sobbing then I heard a smash and Chelsea was thrown away from me with Alice and Jane moved me but I was soon pulled from her arms.

I struggled in Victoria's arms and before anyone could stop her she bit hard into my neck causing me to scream. "VICTORIA!" Alice screamed and then I felt pleasure unbelievable pleasure. Victoria pulled back and Alice was growling loudly, and I was ripped from Victoria's hold by Alice and the vampire quickly checked my neck and I see her eyes go wide.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Alice growled and ran at Victoria but was caught by Chelsea. "What's wrong little Cullen did I mating mark your little mate?" I looked up scared and Victoria smirked, "she's now just as much mine as she is yours now." Alice was seething and I could see the murder in her eyes. Victoria smirked and tapped her foot on the ground.

"Fight over!" Aro yelled and I fell to my knees and Alice was in my arms in seconds, "Bella?" I whimpered and rubbed myself against her neck purring trying to get the heat to go away. "What did you do to her!?" Alice growled and Victoria laughed, "once the challenge started, I was already in the right to mate mark her all I had to do was get you distracted. What better way to torture her then making her crave my touch day and night."

"To mark another's mate is against the law!" Mum yelled and Uncle Aro turned to her, "not when it's already on the line but usually they are to busy fighting to claim the prize. This is perfectly... legal..." I panted on the floor trying so hard to get the heat to go away.

I was sobbing but this time not in fear but in heat infused pain. Alice picked me up and ran me out of the room but I could tell she was followed a few minutes later.