Chapter 14

Bella's POV

Right now I was arriving at the Cullen's house and I got out, "they are really excite for this Bella." I nod and once we were inside I was greeted with a hug from Alice which I enjoyed way to much. When she pulled back I see her eyes go foggy then she ran over to Jasper's side.

Oh boy I'm going to beat your ass back to Texas one day for ever laying a finger on my mate.

Everything was going good until we got to the presents. I was opening a present from Emmett and Rosalie who still hates be by the way when I got cut. "Shit," I hissed then I felt the room go cold and I heard a growl. Before I could act I was slammed into the wall and fell on a glass table where it just split my arm open more.

I looked up and see Emmett has Jasper and everyone, but Alice and Carlisle were still in the room. "Alice are you sure you are alright?" Carlisle was beside me looking at my cut and Alice was just breathing in the scent of my blood. "She smells amazing but not in the I want to eat her way," Alice purred and I shivered.
I watched Alice's eyes go from their usual gold to pitch black, "Alice control yourself. Bella you might need stitches." Carlisle said and got his medical kit out and started to fix me up but I couldn't take my eyes off Alice.

Once I was all patched up Alice walked over to me and picked me up. I yelped in surprise but she didn't seem to care and she just carried me half way up the stairs when Edward come bursting in, "I'll take her home she shouldn't be around us right now."

Just like that I was ripped from my mate's arms and I couldn't stop the whimper from leaving my mouth. Edward ran outside and shoved me in his car, "get in and stay quiet." Edward growled then sped off.

When we got to Charlie's house Edward growled, "get out." I quickly got out and he drove off, "Princess?" I looked up at Charlie who eyed my arm his already dark brown eyes darkened even further, "who did that to you?" Charlie growled and I just shook my head, "I got a paper cut then Edward threw me into a glass table."

Charlie looked at my arm then he kissed my head, "go heal yourself Princess." I shook my head, "no I'm okay really it doesn't even hurt." Charlie looked into my eyes, "please go heal yourself." I sighed and went to get changed then I was out of the house again making sure to avoid all the Cullens.

Once I got to the beach I stripped and ran into the water and transformed into my Siren form. I swam and once I'm further then most will go I see boys throwing each other off the cliff. Fucking shifters. I watched them and I thought it actually looked kind of fun maybe I should do that before I go home.

I watched and swam around healing my arm with the soft sting of the ocean, I'm going to miss being this close to the ocean but travel is never really a problem since I can run at vampire speed.

I went under water and moved to the bottom of the sea where I saw this beautiful ecosystem untouched by man. I smiled and swam threw it loving being underwater.

I hope Alice likes swimming.