Chapter 24

Bella's POV

It has been 3 weeks since the Cullens left, and Alice has taken her job very seriously. I know I would normally be annoyed at her overprotective behaviour but it makes me feel hot and it never tends to bother me for long because Alice's fixes it in seconds.

Right now, I was walking to the throne room where I was requested. Alice was beside me her hand in mine and it was nice to walk hand in hand with my mate. When we got to the doors Alice threw them open and we walked inside. I paused when I see the fiery red curly hair. Alice growled from beside me and went to attack the vampire that was now smirking.

"Uncle Aro why is she in here?!" I yelped and Aro frowned, "she said she is your friend from Forks?" Victoria took a step closer and Alice growled stepping in front of me, "oh hello Cullen didn't except to see you here after breaking her heart."

Alice growled so loud it was shaking the windows, "my, my you are a vicious little thing aren't you." Uncle Aro stood up along with Mum, "Alice doesn't usually growl at people so why is she growling at you?" Mum asked and the red head just kept staring at me, "I'm here for justice of the murder of my mate." I stared into her cold dead eyes and I rubbed Alice's back soothing, "Alice is a member of the Volturi now any crime she committed while protecting your Princess is null void."

"No Little Miss. Swan killed my mate lit him on fire and laughed as he went up in flames the law states that I should get justice," Victoria said, and I pulled Alice behind me even if she put up a little fight. "I won't let you have her," I said, and Victoria smirked. "Oh, I don't want her I want you the law states I can have the murderer or their mate but I don't want your mate I want you."

There was a series of growls from everyone in the room and Victoria smirked, "it's the law and the Volturi have to enforce the law." Alice pushed me behind her again but before she could make the situation worse I cupped her face and turned her to me, "shh calm down love." I whispered and looked into her black eyes.

"I demand my justice and my price is the little green eyed murderer," Victoria smirked and Aro stood up. "Your request has been heard by the Volturi but is-"

"If you don't except my price then I am going to kill everyone who gets in my way until I get her even if I have to create a newborn army," Victoria growled and I put my hands up. "Okay as Princess of the Volturi we except your price but-"

"But you have to fight me for her," Alice cut me off and I turned to her my eyes widen. "Alice what the hell are you doing she's-" Victoria cut me off this time, "I except these terms."

"ALICE!" I yelled as Jane pulled me away from Alice whose eyes are pitch black and ready to kill. "No! NO! Please Alice! Don't do this!" I cried as I tried to fight Jane, but she just keeps me still as I cry.